• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there everybody. This is Pikachu, from Pocks™.

aperrentis

Degreaser politics
Years
  • Did you know, my favorite things are:

• Agility with a Light Ball;
    • roasted berries;
    • experience without any Thunderstones;
    • the newest season of Game of Thrones; aaand
    • Volt Tackle.
    See you in Pokémon Z everybody.
    Hi I'm funny.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC, glad you see so many new faces around lately, but hope to see you around the forums some time. BTW, I'm mostly in the trade forum so if you need any thing don't hesitate to ask.

Years
  • Volt Tackle ranks high on my favorite moves list. Then again I have a huge bias for anything electric type anyway. ;p What's up and welcome, Tyler!

But my gosh can we please get a Pokemon Z. :'( Zygarde didn't get nearly enough love and I'd love for it to have some more spotlight.. would be great. Whatever happens happens though, so long as the next main series game is good I'll be happy. See you around and do ask if you need help!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Dat Game Of Thrones season finale thou.

A fan of electric 'mons, huh. How shocking. Welcome to PC, nonetheless. Seems like you'll feel right at home here. And...

#pokemonzfor2016pls

Back