• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Maya smiled merrily, her mirthful gaze fixed at the rather blithe Loryn, "Thanks, Loryn! To be honest, Jolteon against Garchomp had my knees trembling like I don't know what! Thomas was such an exceptionally calculated trainer, and a fast, and resourceful thinker on top of that. I honestly didn't know what to anticipate from him after that little 'Sheer Cold' fiasco; his strategies were almost always well- thought out and well timed at that. But, I'm glad it's all over. For now, at least." And truth be told, she remained steadfast to her vow, that rest and leisure was her priority, for the time being, at least. A wearisome sigh eluded her moist lips; it was a hard- fought struggle, and Maya was certainly relieved that it had concluded. Taking especial notice of the stridently announced preceding match, she felt a strong, lingering need to ask of Loryn's sentiments and thoughts of her own forthcoming match, and of course, being as she is, she did, "So.. Loryn, are you excited for your match? Because.. you know, I'd like to see your Vaporeon let loose in the platform. I'm sure you both would do great!" She gulped, her tone jokingly light hearted, "Unless, your opponent happens to be a doppelganger of Thomas.. then, all I could really say is, good luck."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • The battle was finally over with Maya being the winner. I heard my name finally being called to battle.

Finally! I thought, holding back a smile.

I looked down and jumped. I was still holding Loryn's hand and heat rushed to my face as I blushed a bit.

"Oh, um. Sorry about that Loyrn." I said to her. Before she could answer, I got Eevee's pokeball and returned her.

I stood up and walked out the door down to the battlefield where my opponent, someone named Karl Parren, was already at. He looked like he needed to take a break from working out for once.

"Ah finally! You show! I thought you were too chicken to show up!" Karl yelled from across the battlefield.

"Scared? No, I have been waiting for this all day." I yelled back.

"Good! Bring out your weak pokemon so I can tear them to shreds! Mainly that pathetic looking Eevee you had up in the room!" Karl yelled once again.

Something snapped in me. Anger began to boil to the surface, but I held it in.

"If you hurt my pokemon, your the one that will need doctor." I said in a very serious voice.

"Oh? Why is that? Does that Eevee belong to your girlfriend? Did she give it to you because you couldn't catch your own?" Karl laughed.

"She belonged to my sister! Call your pokemon out so we can fight!" I yelled, my anger started to show.

"Fine if your in such a hurry to lose and for your pokemon to get hurt? Go Dragonite!" Karl yelled.

I reached down to my side for a pokeball. "Krookodile! Let's go!" I yelled.

"Dragonite use twister!" Karl yelled, a huge twister formed on the battlefield. I laughed.

"Krookodile use dig to dodge!" I yelled. Krookodile dodged the twister quickly and then borrowed under the ground.

"Easy Dragonite. Ground attacks will not work on u-" Karl started, but I cut him off.

"Pop up and use Dragon Claw! Follow it with a Thunder Fang!" I yelled.

Before Karl could react, Krookodile had already come up and made contact with both moves. Both being super effective. Karl's Dragonite fell to the ground and couldn't get back up.

"You cheat! No one can defeat me!" He yelled as he returned his Dragonite.

"Apparently someone can. You were only a runner up last time." I acting as if I was calm, but truthfully I was enraged.

"You will pay! Metagross let's go!" Karl yelled as a huge shining Metagross appeared from the red light. It was bigger than a normal Metagross.

All I did was smile.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn looked down at her stubborn little Vaporeon with a smile as Maya asked if she would use her. "I'm a mixture of both excitement and nervousness," she laughed, "And I think I will be using Vaporeon. She's young, but strong with tons of energy. It'll be good on the battlefield." Vaporeon yawned nonchalontly and scratched behind her ear, pretending to ignore her trainer's conversation. However, this attitude was only skin deep, as on the inside she was prepped and ready for whatever her opponent threw out.

Loryn glanced to the side as she felt a pressure she hadn't noticed on her hand lessen. Her face grew a few shades pinker as she realized Iruko had still been holding it, and he quickly apologized for his fault. "Ah, no, that's okay," she laughed, waving it away. Her eyes followed him down to the battlefield, where his opponent Karl made some snide remarks before releasing his Dragonite. Iruko in return sent out Krookodile, and took out the dragon-like Pokemon in two moves. Loryn sat back, impressed.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Well... this doesn't look good. I thought to myself.

A bead of sweat rolled down my face as I looked at the Silver and Gold Shiny Metagross. Going up against a normal Metagross was bad enough, but this Metagross that was about 50% bigger than normal Metagross is just ridiculous. In my mind, I could tell Karl didn't actually want to hurt my pokemon. It was more of a bluff to scare his opponents. Honestly, it was just luck that Krookodile got those two hits in and knocked the Dragonite out at that.

"Tell me, were you battleing before this battle? Because if you didn't, you have no chance at winning this battle." I said with confidence.

"What's it to you!?" He yelled in question.

"Fine, but don't blame me when you lose." I said again, where he could here me. My anger was still boiling inside.

"Metagross, use Hyper Beam!" He yelled right after I finished.

"Dodge it!" I yelled, but it was too late. The hyper beam made contact with Krookodile and knocked him back a few feet. Krookodile fell to his back.

"Can you still battle Krookodile?" I asked.

Krookodile nodded and was now back on his feet.

"Hyper Beam!" Karl yelled.

Krookodile dodged it, but barely.

"Krookodile return!" I yelled, as the red light flashed and engulfed Krookodile.

"Are you trying to faint your own pokemon? If you keep unleashing hyper beams like that, you will lose." I said.

"I don't care! My pokemon have went through intense training! They can handle it!" Karl snapped. He wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right. Metagross was starting to get tired. Two hyper beams back to back is just to much. Even for a Metacross that strong.

I sighed. "Blaziken! Go!"

My Blaziken appeared out of the red light. He was ready for battle.

"Earthquake Metagross!" Karl yelled.

"Quick Blaziken! Jump in the air and come back down with a Blaze Kick on top of Metagross!" With extremely fast speed, Blaziken jumped about 20 feet in the air and dodged the earthquake that now shook the stadium.

"Metagross, dodge it!" Karl yelled, but it was too slow. The Blaze Kick hit home.

"Blaziken! Finish it with Blast Burn!" I commanded. A massive flame formed around Blaziken and was a direct, close up hit on Metagross and it fainted.

"No Metagross..." Karl said as he returned it to it's pokeball.

"You.... you will pay! I am not going to let some new comer defeat me! And after I am through with you, I will make you pay and steal your Eevee. I will make it battle constantly with no rest. I will break your will to battle." Karl snapped as he glared at me.

He threw his pokeball in the air. To reveal a Tyranitar. Again the pokemon was bigger than a normal Tyranitar, but he had sealed his own fate. Not only had he chose a pokemon that was extremely weak to fighting types, but he also pushed too many buttons and now my anger poured over the edge.

"I will not hurt your pokemon. But you will NOT talk about my Eevee like that. If you are really willing to go that far. Then you shouldn't be a trainer!" I snapped.

Blaziken began to glow with fury as he felt my rage. Me and my Blaziken has the strongest bond. That is because Blaziken is my strongest pokemon and it was my first.

"Here is some last minute advice that could benefit you in the future. Make sure you know who you are up against before you start smack talking. You never stood a chance, because you thought I was a normal new comer. You may have if you had thought your attacks through. You will NEVER be a good pokemon trainer if you push your pokemon too far over the limit. You know good and well that two hyper beams, back to back, is too much for almost any pokemon to handle, even a Metagross as strong as your's." I spat.

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
    Years
  • Chapter 4: Oh, No!

Max pondered on what to do for a few seconds before making up his mind. He threw another Pokéball up in the air, to reveal Musk once again.
    "Ember, Musk can you get us the top of the volcano, I'll carry Eevee. Use moves you guys think will be effective." Max asked of his tough looking Pokémon. Musk and Ember nodded. Max, Eevee, Ember and Musk carried on down the passage way until they reached the summit. In the centre there was an enclosed structure so the volcano would still erupt naturally. Max looked left and right to find a Team Magma grunt on either side with a Houndoom each.
    "Musk, use Hydro Cannon! Ember, use Head Smash!" Max ordered as the two Houndoom leaped from either side. The Samurott and Emboar obeyed and swiftly used their moves, thus knocking the two foes to the ground. They continued up a spiral staircase that surrounded the edge of the volcano. They reached a round balcony that had a whole in the centre to allow the natural tube to the top and to allow grunts to look down into the heart of the volcano. Max looked around to try and find a way to climb out of the top of the volcano, only to have his eyes land on three grunts on the other side of the balcony, hiding something behind them.
    "Spread out!" Max ordered the Team Magma grunts.
    "Are you sure?" The centre one said in a sinister voice.
    "Yes, just move" Max yelled. The grunts moved to the side to reveal a Heatran. Max gawped at the sight. The grunts ordered Heatran to attack. Suddenly, a giant Flamethrower burst out of the Heatran's mouth. Max, with Eevee, Musk and Emboar all ducked.
    "Musk, Hydro Cannon!" Max ordered of the Samurott. A burst of water was released. The water hit Heatran, but just bounced off.
    "How can this be!?!" Max yelled aloud in desperation. "Good job Musk. Good job Ember" Max said as he returned them to their Pokéballs. What happened next came as a surprise to Max himself as well as anyone else. Max jumped. Falling through the volcano with the small Eevee in his arms. He placed his hand on one of his Pokéballs and Fezzy, his Unfezant appeared next to him. He turned, and landed, sitting down, on his Unfezant. They soared straight up and out of the volcano. Max ordered Fezzy to fly to Pyrite Town. For once in his life, he had a plan. Max and Eevee both looked back at the volcano, pulling faces and sticking their tongues out… until, a whole group of Talonflame with Team Magma riders burst out of the top of the volcano. They started gaining, Max coaxed Fezzy to fly fasted and she did so. They flew into Pyrite Town as quick as he could. Max, with the Eevee still in his arms, returned Fezzy to her Pokéball. He dashed to the Pokémon Centre, he knew there would be security guards outside and that they would stop the Magma grunts. He stopped running at the sight of the safe place closed. He read that it was closed due to some sort of tournament. 'I can go to the Pyrite Colosseum!' Max thought to himself. He dashed to the destination and threw open the first door he found. There was a man behind the counter who asked him of his name, Max answered his question.
    "Good" the man said "You do realise you need to enter six Pokémon into the tournament" as he was looking at Max's belt which only held five Pokéballs. Eevee jumped up at the man, but only to find himself fall.
    "Ouch!" The man said, "I will heal you Pokémon first". Max handed the man his five Pokéballs and Eevee. They were all completely healed.
    "Just through there." The man said while pointing at a door. Max took back his Pokéballs, and Eevee jumped onto his shoulder. As Max walked along the corridor, he thought to himself: 'Why do my Pokémon need to be fully healed and why do I need a full team?' He pushed open the and fell flat on his face when he saw what was there, he saw a room full of trainers and their fighting fit Pokémon. Max gawped in awe. He was competing in the tournament!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I turn my head around to the gasping trainer standing at the entrance to the room, however this isn't any ordinary trainer - it's max.
    I stand up in shock and soon find myself gawping at his arrival. A walk over lost for words. He regains his breath. Was he originally competing in the tournament, no wait, he's doing this for his job. No one is aloud to enter a tournament that late otherwise, are they?

"Max," I say softly and slightly under my breath. I walk untill I'm face to face.

"Well it's nice to see you again," I say before pulling out my hand as a suggestion to shake hands.

"Have you been keeping well?"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • "Blaziken, return for now. I may need you later. This Tyranitar seems strong." I said. I didn't return him to the ball, I just let him stand behind me and wait.

Hmm... Krookodile is too weak to battle against this Tyranitar. It was basically considered a knock out when I returned him. If I hadn't, he would have been hurt. I thought.

I reached for my pokeball that was 6th in line.

"Flygon let us battle!" I yelled throwing the ball in the air. My Flygon was strong, but I didn't think he was strong enough to take the Tyranitar out. I was mainly looking to see how he handled this pokemon before I used my best pokemon against him.

"Use Stone Edge!!" Karl commanded his pokemon.

I was surprised how quick it was for a Tyranitar.

"Flygon fly high to dodge the attack." I commanded, but my command was too close as hit one of Flygon's back legs.

"Flygon use dig!" I commanded, attepting to get Flygon to safety.

"Earthquake!" Karl yelled

"Damn it, Flygon come up quickly." I yelled and Flygon came up.

"Hyper Beam!" Karl yelled.

The Hyper Beam made a direct hit and sent my Flygon flying into the wall that was behind me.

Damn, that Earthquake was a bluff. I thought.

"Use Thunder!" Karl yet.

"Flygon return!!" I commanded as the red light zoomed out right before the Thunder made contact.

"My Flygon was already unable to battle!" I spat, glaring at Karl across the battlefield as he laughed.

I looked at Blaziken and he nodded. He didn't need commands from me to beat this pokemon. Which would leave Karl guessing.

Blaziken walked out and waited.

"Fine if you aren't going to attack, I will! Earthquake!" Karl commanded.

I said nothing. I just watched.

Blaziken jumped in the air with ease to dodge the earthquake.

"Wa-What!" Karl yelled in confusion.

Blaziken landed back on the ground safely and waited.

"Hyper Beam!!" Karl commanded.

At the command, Blaziken formed a Blast Burn and launched it at the same time as the Hyper Beam was launched and it exploded in the center of the battlefield. Blaziken launched forward with an Arial Ace, but the changed into a Double Kick. The Tyranitar went flying into the wall.

"Tyranitar! Get up you worthless piece of ****!" Karl yelled/

"It's over. Your Tyranitar is unable to battle. Get it to a doctor." I said walking over to Karl.

"No it isn't over! I will make you pay myself!" Karl yelled,charging at me.

I sighed and dodge the would have been punch if he wasn't so blinded my anger. I brought a punch into his cut it knocked him down.

"That is enough. You lost and you know it. Give it up. It is true you pokemon are strong, but without the correct care, you will never be stronger than me. When you change your act, we will battle again. Like I said, know your opponent before you talk smack. I'll let you in on a little secrete. You never stood a chance because you were always out matched. That is because I am in a whole different league than you are and I fight for what is right." I said turning my back to the man.

"Blaziken, let's go." I put my hands in my pockets and walked away.

"W-wait. Who are you?" Karl asked now back on his feet, but holding his gut.

I stopped and turned back around at him. " I am Champion of the Hoenn League and will one day become real Champion of Hoenn." I said smiling.

Karl fell back down in surprise and relief. I figured he had learned from his mistake.

I left the battlefield. "Thank you Blaziken. You were great." I said returning him back to the pokeball. I then got my pokemon healed and started heading back up to the room where everyone else was.

Years
  • "Excellent job trainers! Our fourth match draws to a close with an outstanding close win by Iruko! Now then, will our next two competitors make their way to the stage! Another well know champion of our arena, Zephyr 'Rider' Blitz! And his opponent Richter!" The announcer thundered over his intercom.

"Huh? I guess that means it's finally your time to shine Rider." Seth spoke indirectly to his friend as Iruko returned to the viewing box. "Sweet moves your Blaziken's got there. Not that your others are half bad either. But I'm going to guess that Blaziken is your powerhouse?" Seth spoke to him as he passed by. "If I'm wrong, congrats anyway." Seth was surprised that he was actually congratulating all his potential future opponents, on their wins, but it didn't stop him from doing so.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I was zoned out until I heard my name. "Now then, will our next two competitors make their way to the stage! Another well know champion of our arena, Zephyr 'Rider' Blitz! And his opponent Richter!" My turn!

"Huh? I guess that means it's finally your time to shine Rider." I could hear Seth from behind.

"Damn right it is!" I stood up and strode to the center of the stadium with confidence. "CAN. YOU. DIG IT?" The crowd roared in approval. They slowly began to chant my name. It was obvious who the crowd favorite was. "Come on out, Burn!" I threw the pokeball and watched as the Flareon came out of it's pokeball. 'Flare!' It shot out a burst of flame, but this time it didn't set the sprinklers off.

I took my position on the other end of the field and watched Richter come on to the other side. "Rider! You're going down this time around!" He sent out his first pokemon: A Kingler. "Go Kingler! Use Crabhammer!"

Kingler scuttled forward at great speeds and swung a massive claw at Burn. "Burn! NOW!" The Flareon split into five different forms. The Kingler, now confused, swung at all of them, but the right one. "Now use Sunny Day!" A bright piercing light filled the stadium. "And finish him off with Solarbeam!" Burn took only a moment with the chargable attack with the solar powr coursing through him. 'Flare!' There was a brief moment of silence before the boom. The massive ray of solar energy slammed into the crab with great force, sending it flying backwards.

"No! Kingler!" Richter returned his pokemon to his pokeball. "That was a nice move, Rider, but you're going down! Whether you like it or not!" The next pokemon he sent out was a Garchomp. "There's no way you're making a fool out of me!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Bring it on!" Burn and I took up readied positions.

Years
  • Seth laughed to himself as Rider got the crowd going, show boating so much as to even get the crowd to chant his name in anticipation. This didn't shock Seth in the slightest but he always found it humorous. His opponent Richter, started off horribly with a Kingler that was almost instantly taken care of by Burn's Sunny Day-Solar Beam combination. "Hey Rider! Try not to make him look to bad, huh?!" Seth called, he could see this match going smoothly for Zephyr, and if he got up to leave the room he'd miss out the same he did with Yuki.

Speaking of which, it seemed Yuki sparked a conversation with another newcommer. Yuki definately seemed to know the boy as he pressed over to him and shook his hand. However Seth didn't pay much heed, it wasn't anyone he recognized. He didn't find it odd that the man just now showed up, Seth just figured he overlooked the boy.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • As I returned, I was a bit surprised that Seth congratulated me.

"Thanks, I don't think I ever congratulated you though. So congratulations on your win as well, though it isn't a surprise since you are the previous champion here. And yes, Blaziken is one powerhouse, but that doesn't mean I don't have one other up my sleeve." I said with a smile. I walked over to where Loryn was sitting, but didn't say much right away.

Damn, I wanted to go get something to eat, but I am more interested in seeing Loryn's match. I don't want to miss it. I thought to myself as I at glanced at Loryn.

I kept standing as I watched Rider's battle. I was glad I finally learned his name. I loved how he got the crowd to chant it and ended up laughing for no real reason. He did quick work in the first battle with the Sunny Day/Solarbeam combination that I personally loved, but didn't have a pokemon with the combination. My anger that boiled had calmed down and I was no longer angry at what he said or done.

My stomach growled. Ugh, I just ate a burger not too long ago. Why am I so hungry? I wondered.

Years
  • Seth could tell that Iruko was slightly surprised that he recieved spoken words of a friendly nature from him, but it probably wasn't as obvious as Seth's surprise to his reply. Iruko actually congratulated him on his victory as well. "Think nothing of it." Seth quickly cameout with nonchelantly waving his hand to one side. He locked eyes with Iruko for a moment as he announced that Blaziken was indeed a powerhouse, but perhaps not the only one. "Heh, can't wait to see for myself." He said with a fanged smile, but his voice was unusually well mannered. As Iruko returned to his seat next to Loryn Seth returned his sight to the battle field. Garchomp was standing loomingly over Burn, but the brave Fire Eeveelution took it's stance at the ready. Truthfully Seth wasn't too worried about his friend, knowing how deeply the man cared for his Pokemon, Burn wasn't in any real danger, so it seemed.

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
    Years
  • Chapter 5: Yuki!:

Max caught his breath and checked on Eevee, he was OK. Max got up back on his feet and looked up to see a familiar face.
    "Well it's nice to see you again." said the man, holing out his hand, offering a shake to Max. It was Yuki! Max took his hand and shook, holding it with a firm grip. "Have you been keeping well?" Yuki continued. Max never thought he would see Yuki again since they had been sucked into the parallel dimension.
    "I've been ok, how about you?" Max asked, gobsmacked and overjoyed at the same time. As Max swallowed the fact that he may have to face Yuki in future rounds of the tournament.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I don't actually know why he is here to be honest. Last I saw him he was on a mission somewhere. I think it was only a week after arriving in Orre that I met him, and then he helped me out. To be honest I don't think I've even payed him back what I owe him, ah well, I'm sure theres no need.

"What happened then? You said you were inspecting Team Magma right? Becaue if that's so..." I lean over a bit and whisper.

"I've got a lead for you, but I'll explain if we are alone."

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn glanced up as someone came and sat down beside her. She found herself gazing up into Iruko's eyes, and smiled slightly. "Hey, nice job out there. Your Blaziken's really strong." she nodded in approval, slightly surprised that Seth had congratulated him as well. Her eyes returned to the battlefield as Rider was called out. "This ought to be good..." she muttered with a smirk.

Zephyr sent out a Flareon while his opponent went with a Kingler. Type advantages won't beat Zephyr... she thought was a slight frown. This proved to be correct as Flareon easily took out Kingler with a Sunny Day/Solar Beam combo. Next up, Garchomp was sent out in the crab's place. Loryn was too absorbed in the battle to notice the newcomer enter with his Eevee.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

"Garchomp? Weak! Burn, return!" I returned Burn to its pokeball and chose another one. "Go, Nail!" The Primeape came out with a large cry. It started to hop back and forth, from foot to foot. "Come on, let's do this!" I pointed at Garchomp. "Focus Punch!" Nail began to charge his punch.

"Not so fast! Garchomp, use Aerial Ace!" The Garchomp sped forward at incredible speeds, but it wasn't fast enough. The two attacks colliding, sending both pokemon skidding back. "NOW! Use Dragon Rush!" It rushed forward again, but at a slower pace, and swung its tail as hard as he could.

"Nail, Endure, then use Counter!" Nail braced himself for the powerful impact, and caught the dragon's tail as it brought it down, his feet cracking the pavement beneath him. It obviously hurt a good deal, but the Primeape endured it quite well and fought through the pain. "NOW!" It let out a ferocious cry and slung the Garchomp behind his back.

"Crunch!" On its way to the ground, the Garchomp latched its teeth on to Nail. "Now, Fire Fang!" Its teeth grew bright red and seared Nail's skin.

"No! Nail!" He had an idea. "Superpower!" Nail's fist grew almost immensly, and he slammed it into the back of the Garchomp's head. The dragon pokemon crashed into the ground and left a bit of a dent. "Ha! Next!" It was obvious who wouldn't be getting up.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Loryn congratulated me as I took my seat beside her. "Thanks. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to use Blaziken, but that Metagross was huge. None of my other pokemon would have stood a chance. Well... maybe one other." I said watching the battle.

It was two battles were over so quick I didn't know who had won. I think Rider had won both battles with one pokemon, but wasn't sure. I closed my eyes as I noticed there was yet another new face in the room who also had an Eevee. Normally I would have let my Eevee out, but I was too tired and hungry.

People know my Blaziken is strong now, but Empoleon is about the same, but slower. I thought to myself. At least they don't know about the true power of Blaziken yet. But I would rather not use it in a battle like this. The main reason I recalled Blaziken was so he didn't change. I could have said no, but then that would indicate that I was hiding something. So I just recalled him.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "You were going to save Blaziken for later, I suppose?" Loryn smiled slightly, turning halfway to look at Iruko. "I guess you wouldn't want to reveal your powerhouse so soon." Her tone was joking, but mentally she was serious. She wouldn't dare show her true strength until later in the battle. But still...She wondered what Iruko meant by "maybe one other". She didn't press into it however; each trainer had his or her own secrets.

The battle was heating up again as Rider withdrew his Flareon and replaced it with a Primeape. Vaporeon looked away uninterested as the Eeveelution was recalled, but Loryn's eyes remained glued to the battle unfolding in front of them. The Garchomp was quick but Primeape was faster, knocking out the dragon/ground type with Superpower after taking some damage itself.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I laughed at what she said, because she was 100% right. "Yeah." I said.

It still interested me at how strong she really was. I knew she could be a threat to anyone, but that is everyone. With the right trainer, almost any pokemon can be strong.

What to do while I wait... I wondered. It would be a while before I battled again, at least of what I am aware of. My phone rang

Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring. Phone call Phone call. I was surprised by it, I looked around to make sure it wasn't someone else's.

That ring... I thought, but it stopped.

A few seconds passed and it started again.

Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring. Phone call phone call. Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring. Phone call phone call.

I answered it fast quickly. "He-hello?" I said into the phone.

"I....! I....t...please help me! There she is! Get her! Get away!! Get away!! Iruko!! Help! Get the phone you idiots!! Noo!" The phone died.

I was staring blankly at the the floor. My hands started to shake as I hung up and tried dialing the number that had just called. It rung a few times and finally someone answered.

"Hello?" A male's voice sounded on the other end of the phone.

"H-hello, who is this that I am speaking to?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"This is Ned. Can I help you?" The same voice asked again.

"No, I am sorry. I must had the wrong number. Sorry to bother you." I said into the phone.

"No problem." The voice said, but it didn't hang up.

In the background, I could hear screaming from the same voice who had called me the first time. I also heard a crowd chanting Rider's name.

"Idiots! Shut her up! Shut her up!" The man yelled.

"IRUKO!!!" the voice in the back screamed.

"Gw...Gwyn.." I whispered.

"You idiot! You forgot to hang up the phone." The phone clicked.

Fear boiled inside of me as I shot out of my chair and looked out the viewing room. I looked around, but couldn't see anything. I ran out of the viewing room and out of the Colosseum into the streets. I ran down the street a few minutes, but nothing could be seen.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!!!!" I yelled, falling to my knees.

I now have a new reason to be in Orre. And it is probably in someway linked to everything that has happened. Everything must be linked. And if it is, it time I will find my sister. And I will make the cowards pay! I thought, hatred building inside.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I smiled as the next pokemon he sent out was a Scizor. "Hold on a sec. Let me even the playing fields." I returned Nail and sent out Seep the Muk. "There we go...Nice and fair."

"You idiot! Your poison type attacks won't touch me! Scizor, use Bullet Punch!" The bug dashed forward at extreme speeds and began to pummel the blob of poisonous goo.

I laughed. "I feel a little bad for you, but this is hilarious." Seep was manipulating his body so the punches hit without any impact. "Seep, use Flamethrower." The Muk opened his mouth and a single, continuous stream of fire engulfed the speedy bug, causing it to run in fear. "Now finish it with Hyper Beam!" Seep opened his mouth and fired a mega-super-uber death beam, which hit the Scizor across the back. It went skidding across the arena into the wall. Riddick returned it. "I do believe that's game." I smirked and returned Seep. I'm not quite done yet. Turning to face the crowd, I held my arms out the side. "CAN. YOU. DIG IT!" The crowd roared with approval.

"Jerk..." I could hear Riddick mutter as he disappeared into the stadium.

I myself returned into the Spectator's Box. "I know. I'm amazing." I gave a laugh of false-arrogance.

Back