• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Those screens look so amazing. I must be dreaming. I've often wondered why they didn't make one about the orange islands... anyway great work Sergio

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    I've been watching the Orange island episodes recently and have noticed loads. Like are you going to have that butch and Cassidy part when they hypnotise pokemon, if so I'll make some pokemon over worlds for you. I couldn't remember the episode with Danny and the sea ruby badge, now I know why you're making a sled! Are you going to make it so he gives you it? Also is there going to be a GS ball part to the story?

EDIT: I've just remembered what are you going to do aobut the league?
    they don't have elite four on the cartoon. I see you got the 8 gyms into 4 and some extra stuff but what will you do to the league.
    I reckon you should do one feild and you fight drakes first 3 then after the match you could go into a room then go back out into a different feild. it will be easy to do i reckon but so the matchs arnt too easy drakes opkemon could be high level.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    uuhm smithy i believe sergio already made that part of butch and cassidy look at screenshots a little more up ;)

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • I have worked a bit more in the next beta. Maybe you think I work very slow but i am trying to avoid every bug which would have appeared in the game if I had made it very fast, and I am editing a lot.

golduck8cw.png

centromay2pi.png

navelentrada7kb.png

The enlgish translation only have pallette town translated, anyway i have decided to release it and when the transaltor ends publish the all-translated beta1.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2007
    I dont know how to download these games but man i luv the pics of this game, Keep it up!!!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2012
    i search everywere...
    ther is no such place as Kabuto cave!
    after the the crystal onix ther is nothing!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    i guess he just added it again because the old link was broken anyways dark-side how to catch the crystal onyx somehow i cant find the right way towards the onyx

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • for get the path to onix when you are inside the cave, you have to check the walls, all the walls.
    as I said before by the moment you can not get surf, because the cut-trees are the frontiers who separate the hack and the original maps
    and thanks sean!!

a gift-screen:

858db04ca1.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    thx sergio i already found out tho i think i found a bug too you can walk in a entrance from a bridge :S its very strange i found it out when you said check every wall so i did and i was on a bridge and suddenly he entered an entrance from the bridge :S

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2012
    Assasinator said:
    i guess he just added it again because the old link was broken anyways dark-side how to catch the crystal onyx somehow i cant find the right way towards the onyx
    i dont want to catch the onyx!
    i want to know what to do next...!

PikaPook

Just A Happy Rom Hacker:)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    But
    What to do after i beat sissy ISLA MIKLAN

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Nice screens sergio. Is that a new patch? I'll try it later.
    (I can't remember where do you come from?) Just helping with the town name, its not not pallette its Pallet

1ic1

dbz master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2006
    Hey ill translate some parts but i need a tool that shows all of it moves,menu,etc. advance something 3.1 doesnt show all of it so if you want it transalated

pm me for a tool

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back