• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Hey, nice to see you here! I'm allisyd in the VGM room. :) Hope you decide to stick around. I know you mentioned you're not too huge into Pokemon, but there are a ton of other sections you can post in. Like, you know, Video Games. ;D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Hey there, I'm O'aka XXIII over in the music room. Echoing what Alli said, there's a ton to do around here even if you aren't into Pokemon. Video Games is pretty active as well as The Treehouse if you ever want to just chill out and talk about random stuff. Also Fan Clubs and Groups is a good place to check out some time.

Hope you decide to stick around. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    glad to see you've joined! hi there, i'm cream, aka peachpuff on plug.dj. (: welcome to the forums, hope you have as much fun here as in the vgm room!

Years
  • So from what I've seen you're not that much of a Pokemon fan, but interesting to hear something else here enticed you. Great to see you here nonetheless!

As mentioned, we have that Plug DJ room for music nerds like you, and even if you're not that into Pokemon at all we still have tons of off-topic sections such as The Treehouse, The Roundtable and a few other non-Pokemon areas that you should discover yourself. We always try to cater towards anyone's interests and that's what you'll enjoy about PC.

On that note, have fun and enjoy your time here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • What's up! I'm LGDArm on there; glorious to have you join us! And we have many boards and topics for you to check out, which you don't need to worry about getting to em' all. Move at your own pace! We also have really nice and great members here on this forum for you to meet, so, don't be so shy on meeting them!~

See you again soon, and lemme know if you have any questions or concerns, okay? I'll love to help you out as soon as I can! And you know, maybe we can chat sometime! About anything indeed, from video games, to other fun stuff! Until then have a beautiful day~ <33

Years
  • I guess this is a sign I need to use the plug.dj room eventually? Wonder when I'll get around to that. Seems fun so I'm probably missing out but.. laziness (and being busy) always tends to prevail. ;_; Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy the rest of the community and will stick around. [:

Back