• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adding the Gen 6 Exp. Share help?

Years
  • As I was creating my game I had a question come to mind:

Is there a way to set up the Exp. Share to work in essentials in a similar way to how it works in X/Y and OR/AS? Weather it be giving the party 50% exp. or even just sharing the full exp. load with the whole party?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    I believe I've seen a topic about this while back so I don't know if you've done this already, but I suggest searching the Pokémon essentials section or the scripts & tutorials section for this.

In case you can't find anything then let me know. I'm looking at the xp gain script somewhere next week. I can probably also make the exp share work like in X/Y.

Years
  • I believe I've seen a topic about this while back so I don't know if you've done this already, but I suggest searching the Pokémon essentials section or the scripts & tutorials section for this.

In case you can't find anything then let me know. I'm looking at the xp gain script somewhere next week. I can probably also make the exp share work like in X/Y.

I've already made it fully working for the gen 6 project, he can wait for that I'm sure.

Back