• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disabling send out animations?

LeahB

Le-ha88
Years
  • I've been trying to figure out a way to set up a special battle where the player is the battler. It's still technically a Pokemon battle but the "Pokemon" will use the player's back sprite instead of that of a Pokemon.

[Edit]
    I've managed to figure out how to temporarily disable all animations regarding sending out the Pokemon except for the screen flash. Could anyone tell me where to locate the screen flash in the script? I've done every search I could think of to find that animation in the scripts and I just can't find it...

If it helps anyone to understand what I'm talking about, here is a Youtube video showing this particular animation (all other send out animations are disabled):
    https://youtu.be/mhZn5HKj5AQ

Last edited:
    Back