• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Latias romance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matrix2015

Aspiring Poke-writer
Years
  • Hi everyone.

As misty once said, 'This is either going to be very good or very bad...'

I'm hoping for the former or somewhere in between myself.

I'm planning a fanfic where Latias and Ash get together, not nessesarily for long term, it depends on how things go, but after watching Pokemon Heroes, the idea of Ash and Latias as a couple refuses to get out of my head.

But before i put up any details for the idea i have, i just want to ask what the reaction would be for a pokemon/human romance fic.

I look forward to getting you're feedback.

Matrix2015.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I personally have nothing against a Pokemon/human shipping. And I really have nothing against Altomareshipping. (I think that's the name of it. I dunno...I'm not an avid shipper.) So I would at least read it. At least you have one reader, and that's better than none. D:

I can't say anything about anyone else. So...I dunno about them.

What I would suggest is that you just post it, as there is nothing in the rules against any sort of shipping (just how far you take it). Give a warning in the beginning of your story, and put the couple in your thread title. That way, readers will know what the story involves, and they have ample warning to read it if they like it, or stay away if they don't.

Minuteman III

More Boosters!
    Years
  • You might have a problem in the ethics department. Seeing that a child could be produced if things got out of hand................ all hell may break loose!

I'm a little shaky about this idea unless one of them is on a CIA mission, or that you guarantee that things won't go too crazy(you KNOW what I mean!!!) Or change it to a Latias/Latios romance. Ethics won't be as big as a problem.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I have nothing against a Pokemon/Human shipping either, and I'm actually a small fan of Altoshipping. I'll be your second/third reader, so if you do decide to post it, I'll be there. :3

Again however, like Valkyrie and Tabris have said, censorship can become an issue if you take the story too far. Offspring can be an example of this. There are no rules against any form of shipping, so it's fine as long as it's retained.

Also, another idea that might help ease readers into the story could be if Latias used Bianca's form while "shipping" with Ash. It might seem more appropriate for some readers. However, either way is fine with me, Pokemon or Human.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Latios/Latias is incest. XD

Anyway, I have no problem with it, since anything with Latias in it usually causes me to go "squee!" if it's not horribly written.

So yeah, do it. But only if you think you can do it well...

Years
  • Altoshipping eh....mabye i should start my own new fanfic with alto shipping,Misty/Ash and anything my mind thinks about(right now i'm trying to saw my leg off with a ruler,....whats wrong with me...eh?)lol.Ontopic:I can't wait till it starts.Also,Please be conciderate of are younger users.If I any of that you'll have one(if not more)supporters.Thankyou.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2007
    post this already cause i dont have a problem with human/pokemon, alto shipping & i dont mind if they take it to far and get pregnant cause its a good plot twist now post this already.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Do people go digging for really old threads to post in because it's fun and there's nothing exciting on the first page? Seriously people, don't go bumping threads that are around several months old.

ashxlatias_lover, check the dates of the last posts before you respond, and familiarize yourself with the general rules of the entire forum before you make another wrong move.

Closing this due to zombie land.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back