• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] ♛ ℭecilia's Wondrous Avatar Shoppe ♕

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
@rozu - There are better ways of doing it than to chat in your thread, tbh. :p Blog it, talk about the shop in off-topic sections like forum games in the tcti or dltms0. They work. Also, you do receive adequate amount of requests in my eyes. Its better than a lot of artists have in the past haha. Plus, too many requests can tire artists out. Good to see you so motivated to do them, though.

My only feedback (feedback is allowed in shops afaik) is that it doesn't seem like you do much to the images apart from cropping them up. You did call it a himitsu /secret when Berry asked but...do you really have any? I mean, the images and finished works look almost identical. No offence intended, but that's just an observation on my part. Nothing wrong with doing what you're doing, really, but you don't really need to cover the fact that there are barely any enhancements to the stock at all under a cloak of 'its a secret'. Again, apologise if I offended you. I'm really glad you're even doing this for others and appreciate you helping out in A&D's activity, really. But I just spoke out my mind.

Nakala Pri

@rozu - There are better ways of doing it than to chat in your thread, tbh. :p Blog it, talk about the shop in off-topic sections like forum games in the tcti or dltms0. They work. Also, you do receive adequate amount of requests in my eyes. Its better than a lot of artists have in the past haha. Plus, too many requests can tire artists out. Good to see you so motivated to do them, though.

My only feedback (feedback is allowed in shops afaik) is that it doesn't seem like you do much to the images apart from cropping them up. You did call it a himitsu /secret when Berry asked but...do you really have any? I mean, the images and finished works look almost identical. No offence intended, but that's just an observation on my part. Nothing wrong with doing what you're doing, really, but you don't really need to cover the fact that there are barely any enhancements to the stock at all under a cloak of 'its a secret'. Again, apologise if I offended you. I'm really glad you're even doing this for others and appreciate you helping out in A&D's activity, really. But I just spoke out my mind.

Yeah, i'll try and write a blog about it. but i'm laaaazy. xD

I guess I really need to enchance my skills, eh? I agree, people could just take a look at my work and be all like 'Um, can't i do that myself and faster?' but I love making them! D:

Hmm... I can make gif's smaller tho. xD I can't crop them as of now but I can definitely shrink them, may take a bit getting it right but heeeey, I can do it. xD

And um... your avatar is a bit gross... there are kids on this forum and in my opinion, she got some skin colour balloons and glued them to herself. xD

Nakala Pri

AVZKKgN.png

r59EOp1.png

And there are like, three versions of the first one, there. :3

I'm afraid Ditto is a taaaaaad hard to get, since many pictures are featuring mostly other Pokemon. :X But I hope you like them! ^^

Nakala Pri

I'll try, haha, there is bound to be dozens of cute ones. :3

0lHT3yn.png

Z6VXfb8.png

There you go, nice and cute like Peter Pan! :D

Haha, they are awesome, huh? xD

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

I know doing some saturation differences and hues aren't that much, but hey, at least I can ferret around for some pretty images and just crop them as fast as I can with a smile on my face. :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Okay, first off, my avatar isn't gross. It is art, woman. o3o

And I see you're changing saturation levels and hues. I didn't really notice much change but if that's the case then awesome. I'd advise messing around a bit with gradient maps and selective coloring, tbh. They're eaaaaaaasy to mess around with - takes time to get a hold of how to use them efficiently but that'll happen automatically if you try. I know it happened with me. :3 Selective colors has nothing but sliders anyway. Lets you manipulate one color at a time instead of manipulating the hues and saturation of all the colors of an image. Super awesome for making icons. So yeah, please do give them a shot. I think I even have written some stuff on it in the main resource thread. Check it out, maybe?

Nakala Pri

There's art and there's plain inappropriate. If I had an avatar of a naked man who was doing it with another person, would it be art or would be be GROSS???

I'm in a bad mood, by the way. >_>

Yeah, sometimes if a picture just has a bit more colour it's transformed completely! :D

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
Yo!!! I would like an avatar of sasuke from naruto, a .gif would be better but a plain one is fine. Thank you!!! :D

Nakala Pri

Q69PKSA.png
< recommended with a white forum style or something. xD

nheCLGL.png

MLBNWON.png

I'll make you some more tomorrow since i just got back from a tough day of... carrying a single bag of shopping and over-doing the weights, haha. xD

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
Thanks!May I request for a good sharingan .gif for signature because my current sig is a little bit awkward XD

Nakala Pri

the place where i usually get images didn't show any good ones except this, the other ones were mostly kissing scenes which couldn't be cropped. xD

0uGEHa0.png

x4HgbUv.png

vZkcfGE.png

vLrBNkJ.png

yjRYBl7.png

EUn78hW.png

tumblr_mv1e8nWRQt1rogrg0o6_500.gif

tumblr_mw2842vQyF1s92erwo1_500.gif

^ that good be a cropped gif if you take it to another shop. :3

tumblr_mzhvfgqRdf1sz6ufao1_500.gif

tumblr_mtgzhhk5VM1rb345qo1_500.gif

tumblr_mtuf81Iz061s7o5zfo1_500.gif