• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstar:Road To Dreams

Who should be the champion?

• Zorthan

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Eleana

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Riley

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Razor

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
  • Is it possible that the Beta goes till short after Vent Camp?
    I also found some errors/glitches:
    -Sometimes the words of a sentence 'fall of' at the right side of the speechbox
    -When you leave the gateway east of Drask Town you end up on the roof of your rival's house
    -The Hero's sprite changes between running and walking
    -There is a point on the road between Drask and Vent where there are 2 Rockets(?) and another person. When talking to one of the 3 the game freezes.
    -Statues in Vent Camp Gym speak of Viridian Gym
    -Town Map

I liked the game so far. Cranidos as a starter is actually fun. Will the starters of the official games be obtainable? Keep up the good work!

ummm some of these errors are mostly my fault. i didnt complete the hero sprite because ray didnt like it. the warp thing i fixed and i fixed some tile errors regarging the mountains. I will give the update to Ray as soon as i finish the waters edge tiles and insert an alternate mountain tile for th las neros dessert. Anyways be patient and it will be fixed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey,Allen,i didn't said 'i don't like it',i said that it's not good as main hero.But thanks for the tiles,i really need them.

Taz Maverick

Inactive
    Years
  • Cooooooolll!!!The hacks showcase!Finally,congratz Ray!
    New screenshots!With the new tiles!It was worth the time inserting them!
    Nice sprites....humph.
    I hope all the tiles will be ready soon....

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm trying my best to finish this.....besides,i promised Kaizer-X.

So,i'll post a list(yeah,again) with the activities of the team Dusk Typhoon.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Hey...I see ya made it into the hack showcase...congrats...Ya deserved it...anyways, the Beta was great...and I loved the Salamence Sprite...And (of course...) Good luck...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Thank you!!!I hope ya learned from my private tutorials,i'll be happy to accept you to the team,when you'll be more advanced!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Not sure if you know this, but some of the sprites supposedly by 'ShadowTheQuilava' in the first post are actually from Pokesho.com. You should probably credit them instead.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • I thought that Darkrai sprite looked familiar...He's right ya ought to credit them...

Offtopic-This page is attracting alot of attention now...And Primal Dialga's in this...Awesome...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow this hack looks really good i am looking forward to playing it ill tell you what i think of it after i finish

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    i love hacks like this, complete changes are the best...

i love the new tile sets :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    yo this is wierd, can anyone help me figure out why .ips isnt working for me anymore?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I thought that Darkrai sprite looked familiar...He's right ya ought to credit them...

Offtopic-This page is attracting alot of attention now...And Primal Dialga's in this...Awesome...

Yeah,i know,darkrai looked familiar.

Wow this hack looks really good i am looking forward to playing it ill tell you what i think of it after i finish

I'll be happy to accept your feedback.

i love hacks like this, complete changes are the best...

i love the new tile sets :)

Yeah,i'm going to change everything in this game.

Is the link broken or is it not patching properly...Does it go blank white or crash...We need more info...

He probably meant that the ips won't work in NO$CASH gba. XD

ok,i'm kidding,but you should tell us more info,like dragonfire said.
    'Cause to me,the ips are working perfectly well.

Last edited:

Taz Maverick

Inactive
    Years
  • We have lost time in these damn tiles.....Ray,tell Archon to finish quick,or we'll finish it after the summer. :\
    Today is the day he is supposed to give the tiles.....

Back