• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X&Y: Enhancements

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameNexus

Team Nexus!
Years
  • Hello everyone, i joined PC on December 4th, 2012. My account is new, but, i have forum experience, especially with Pokemon :D

Anyway, hello all. Now, before i get off topic:

We all saw in the announcement trailer (If you have not seen it, it's leaked all over youtube.) that Pokemon games got a HUGE graphical update, allowing 3-Dimensional Graphics, meaning, you can explore the world and actually have a 3-D Walking animation, not just a 2-D overhead game, which, 2-D Graphics brought us a LONG way, to Pokemon X&Y.

Before i bore you with one subject; We all will have to get used to the new graphics, but it's a nice thing, to see Pokemon evolve onto 3DS.

Next, which is what i'm afraid of, the people over at Game Freak are running out of Pokemon ideas.

In my opinion, Generation 5 barely got by (with creating pokemon.)

Some of the Pokemon were just ridiculous, i mean, a trash bag pokemon? But besides that, great addition to the franchise.

The starters in X&Y look bearable, and, good. Maybe they will have cool evolutions? And, the, i'm guessing, legendary Pokemon in the game, shown in the announcement trailer, are very nice, being they are pretty much the letter X and Y, hence the game's title.

Before i end this post, one more enhancement; Pokemon Battles.

This will be the first main Pokemon game (Meaning, a game in the line of D/P/P, HGSS, B/W. etc.) that is a bit like Pokemon XD, Colosseum, and, Battle Reverberation. This will be the first main Pokemon game on the 3DS, also. Like i said, it reminds me a lot of how XD and the console games looked, and thats good, because now we have it in our pockets, or, we will... Soon...

I hope there are some good Moves and Locations, and, Storyline. The game's graphics sure did say a lot. Lets hope it has creativity, and, lots of new stuff and a great story. Can't wait for new news on X&Y.

So, see ya around PC, i hope i meet a lot of you!

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
    Years
  • I hope Game Freak and Nintendo aren't running out of ideas...I want more awesome Pokémon!

And the new battle system (from what I can tell) will be something to look forward to :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back