• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(REDIRECTED HERE) RATE MY HGSS TEAM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aribradshaw

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    yes i have both games, jp HeartGold and en SoulSilver
    My team so far has 17 wins 3 losses:

Sweeper:

Slaking
    Giga Impact
    Rock Climb
    Slack Off
    Protect

What makes Slaking a sweeper:

Gengar
    Skill Swap (yes on Slaking so he can have levitate, not TRAUNT)
    Curse
    Destiny Bond
    Shadow Ball

Follow me guy:

Togekiss
    Follow Me (to distract others from Slaking)
    Protect
    ExtremeSpeed
    Heat Wave

Shiny Toxicroak
    Sucker Punch
    Flatter
    Poison Jab
    Sludge bomb

Shiny Magnezone
    Zap Cannon
    Thunder
    Protect
    Explosion (might get rid of, he has HORRIBLE attack, but good Special Attack)

Vaporeon
    Blizzard
    Hydro Pump
    Protect
    Muddy Water

TY
    NO SPAM

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/intro_comp_pokemon

Yeah, these movesets aren't good, there is no natures/EVs/items...we can't really rate it. I'm presuming this is a double's team anyways, which there isn't much of a population of in S&M. Seriously though, I really do recommend reading that article, as it seems you have a lot to learn still.

aribradshaw

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    LOL, r u kidding? i only fight double battles so thats gone. i change my items often. my evs are priamarily Speed and the stat that i use most, such as my old registeels defence, my flygons attack, my toxicroaks attack, etc.

thank you come again

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • LOL, r u kidding? i only fight double battles so thats gone. i change my items often. my evs are priamarily Speed and the stat that i use most, such as my old registeels defence, my flygons attack, my toxicroaks attack, etc.

thank you come again

Thats cool, now if you list them we can actually rate.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • LOL, r u kidding? i only fight double battles so thats gone. i change my items often. my evs are priamarily Speed and the stat that i use most, such as my old registeels defence, my flygons attack, my toxicroaks attack, etc.

thank you come again

Either way, that doesn't make you exempt from the S&M rules, which means you need to post EVs, Natures, and Items, not just an over-generalization that you just listed.

And seriously, the VAST majority of the competitive community is standard singles battles, not double battles. S&M is based around that, and honestly you probably won't get much help here for it regardless.

And please, don't just reject my suggestion to read that guide, regardless if it applies to singles. The moveset advice it contains will help you DRASTICALLY. Slaking is automatically walled by anything that has a decent defense stat and resists normal, heck, even Gengar since it's immune. Without reliable recovery, Gengar can't even run a Curse set very well (Especially when it's walled by pretty much everything since you're only running Shadow Ball to directly attack with. Yeah, you can get one KO from Destiny Bond, but that's about it). Togekiss is much better with a special set than a mixed set. A Toxicroak without a Fighting STAB is a bad Toxicroak (Especially with Flatter? Really?). Zap Cannon is a terribly unreliable move in general. Vaporeon is such a better Wish passer than anything, and running Muddy Water over Surf just isn't even smart.

And even if you are that bent against reading anything, at least go here for a list of Pokemon and viable movesets. It will make your life much easier.

Lastly, if you aren't even going to take advice in the first place, exactly why would you post a team if nothing is going to change?

aribradshaw

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    A. WTF is S&M???
    B. Gengar isnt a attacker, he is priamarily to activate slaking and to (maybe) use destiny bond.
    C. vaporeon ya, i need help on, TY a lot for recomending wish, ill go get it on vaporeon
    D. flatter, what should i replace it with?
    E. forgot toxicroak was fighting lol, thought he was dark

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Obviously this isn't useful anymore since the user was either on a drunken rampage tonight (see: sentence structure/spelling in his posts, lol) or just can't read. Either way,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back