• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Can't edit VMs from View Conversation

Touched

Resident ASMAGICIAN
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    If I try to edit a VM from the View Conversation page it won't save the changes. Only when I go to their profile and click edit on the message am I able to actually get the changes to go through.

Touched

Resident ASMAGICIAN
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    I just tried another theme, and it doesn't seem to be related to that at all.
    If I click edit here, I just get redirected to your profile. Refreshing doesn't make a difference. However if I edit from your profile it's fine.

Anyway, I'm on Firefox 39 on Ubuntu.

EDIT:
    So if I edit from the conversation, and click "Preview Message" first, the edit disappears. Subsequent edits then work, but the initial one doesn't. wat

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm using Firefox 40 on Ubuntu and it works fine. Will you consider updating?

Back