• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Is there a midnight release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
Years
  • Does anybody know if there is going to be a midnight release for B2/W2 tonight in America? I googled it but I could only find information on the one last year for B1/W1...

Thanks in advance.
    -PDF

Sirfetch’d

Yes. If you got to a store that is open then they can sell it starting at 12 am.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Not if you mean Gamestop. I called mine about 5 minutes ago, and they said they arent. But if its a place like walmart, that will be open then, then yea. Just go buy it.

And to what the dude said above, note that he said a store that is open at midnight. Not any that would be open especially for the release.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Ya, there are no known Midnight releases for Pokemon games usually. They have to presell x amount in order to qualify for something like that, but the general rule of thumb is games for Nintendo don't generate enough hype to do Midnight releases.

New York, though, has been selling them all day today since 9AM at the Pokemon Center there.

Anyway since this was answered, closing. Please use Quick Questions for small questions with quick answer in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back