• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • HNNNNNNNNNNNG

Matt, you should have told me this was live!

Username is gunnerpow7 :P

btw, is this the same map from the GT one or is it different?

Years
  • I saw in a recent FAQ that thanks to some back-end changes, they can (and plan to) add the ability to change your name as early as 1.8

I definitely am changing mine to my PC name once we can, I like it much better {:3}

Dam I feared you wouldn't be able to change your username (lets your change profile nmae thought :/) guess I will have to wait till 1.8 then.

Ok so my Minecraft user name is, swiftdeere. Am going on the server right now so if anyone's on cya in a min.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'll be on the server now as well in case people want to jump on. I'll be on for a few hours more or less.

How do people feel about a wall in the given future to surround Verdanturf? To you know, keep out as many mobs as possible.

Also Jesus Christ Arc, I found your cow prison haha - that's a lot of cows.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll be on the server now as well in case people want to jump on. I'll be on for a few hours more or less.

How do people feel about a wall in the given future to surround Verdanturf? To you know, keep out as many mobs as possible.

Also Jesus Christ Arc, I found your cow prison haha - that's a lot of cows.

Yeah I think a wall is a good idea, Creepers are just popping up all over near my house making annoying craters :/

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I like the idea of a wall but the thing is... Verdanturf is already frickin MASSIVE and how many more structures are going to be put in?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I like the idea of a wall but the thing is... Verdanturf is already frickin MASSIVE and how many more structures are going to be put in?
    Well we can have structures inside and outside the wall. With the amount of people we have currently playing and all of us working on it either at the same time or at intervals, it shouldn't take too long!

Salzorrah

Years
  • btw my username is gunnerpow not gunnerpow7 sorry :x

and if you see a patch of trees near the river, bordering the roofed forest, dont cut them :x

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Really having fun on the server. Played for a few hours with a few of you guys earlier and it was great. I even managed to find a 4-disc-having dungeon. :P See you all on again soon!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Really having fun on the server. Played for a few hours with a few of you guys earlier and it was great. I even managed to find a 4-disc-having dungeon. :P See you all on again soon!

I'm happy to hear you're having such an awesome time! Here's to many more of those!

Salzorrah

Years
  • So update, I found an abandoned mineshaft and a cave spider spawner. DJ took most of the rails doe ;; but I officially named it the Old Leijon Mineshafts :3

I'm also planning to connect every house and structure with a similar road system I did in GT. Maybe even add a city hall of some sorts? I might use stone slabs and cobble stairs.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • So update, I found an abandoned mineshaft and a cave spider spawner. DJ took most of the rails doe ;; but I officially named it the Old Leijon Mineshafts :3

I'm also planning to connect every house and structure with a similar road system I did in GT. Maybe even add a city hall of some sorts? I might use stone slabs and cobble stairs.
    Please do make those! You did a really good job last time around so I'm confident you can connect the houses again!

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
    Years

So uh, sad story about those rails... I had planned to use them to make a railway to the Nether fortress to cut out the walking, but a group of Wither Skeleton thugs jumped me and took them (read: slew me viciously).

I feel kinda bad for taking them and I'll be happy to make you some to replace 'em, just gotta find the iron first {XD}

Years
  • Started building a railway for the town so far goes from the portal temple to outside my house. plan to connect to Anna's house then onto the spawn point from the temple end.
    where it ends so far outside my house I intend to go towards Leijos house then onto Arcs cow prison.

Not powered yet so only a powered minecart is any good.

If anyone wants to add to the railway feel free.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Started building a railway for the town so far goes from the portal temple to outside my house. plan to connect to Anna's house then onto the spawn point from the temple end.
    where it ends so far outside my house I intend to go towards Leijos house then onto Arcs cow prison.

Not powered yet so only a powered minecart is any good.

If anyone wants to add to the railway feel free.

Good idea! If you want, you can go into my house and take all the railways I have. I have about 4/5 stacks of them in a chest in my vault under my house. It's in one of the chests on the far wall when you go down there. Feel free to take as many railways as you need (just if you're going to take something else, just let me know!

Years
  • Good idea! If you want, you can go into my house and take all the railways I have. I have about 4/5 stacks of them in a chest in my vault under my house. It's in one of the chests on the far wall when you go down there. Feel free to take as many railways as you need (just if you're going to take something else, just let me know!

Awesome thanks Dracul, all as I will take is the rails, that saves me another big mining trip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back