• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Courage wanted

BlueDogXL

The bluest dog out there!
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Hi.
    I have this idea for a story involving two Eevee-- one shiny --waking up just outside the forest they lived in, way outside the saftey of the Eevee clearing, their home. They--- well, guess I'd better not spoil it in case I do this.
    Buuut, I don't really have any courage.
    [BlueDog's inventory]
    Courage: x0
    Eeveelution story idea: x1

Yeah.
    Do you think this is a good idea?
    :7:

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    It doesn't sound like a bad idea. The best thing I can suggest really is to just write it and see what happens. If you're enjoying writing it then others should enjoy reading it. If you don't like it the. That's a hint it's not going well.

I had this worry when I started my fanfic but 40+ chapters in and I'm still going strong. Give it a whirl =)

Years
  • The question isn't if we think it's a good idea; you should be asking yourself "Do I think it's a good idea?" If you think so, then post it.

Back