• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] I don't have a title for the story yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
  • Chapter I​

"Oh, crap," I said when I looked over at my clock. The digital clock read 6:45 AM. All of a Sudden, I realize that today was the first day of my freshman year in highschool. "Damn!" I yelled out loud. I got up out of my bed, and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done taking my shower, I went and grabbed my outfit from my dresser. It was made from mohagony wood with six shelves. Inside of it were stacks of neatly folded clothes. I picked out a white t-shirt that has a light blue heart in the middle of it, and a baby blue jacket. I also grabbed a royal blue skirt with royal blue leggings. I got some sky blue ankle socks and a pair of my white tennis shoes from my walk-in closet. "Okay, this looks good for now." I thought to myself. After I was done getting dressed, I straightened out my cobalt blue hair and put it into a ponytail. I then flattened my extra set of ears against my head to look presentable. I pressed my flat and pointed tail straight against my back to avoid sitting on it. I went downstairs to grab a pack of peanut butter poptarts, and then I noticed that my father had already left the house to go to work. I walked outside and locked the front door with my key. I headed toward the front gate wearing my neon pink drawstring bag on my back. I looked at my Cell Phone and it read 7:16 AM. "I need to hurry up, I don't want to be late on the first day," I said to myself as I quickened my pace. I turned left a couple of times before i arrived at Sea Side High. Reaching the room that was labeled 114-C. I walked inside the room and sat in the front seat of the second row. I checked my phone to see what it said; I only had 7 minutes to spare before class started. I looked around the room and I saw a lot of my classmates from last school year. Some of them were shy and quiet, some were obnoxious and loud, some were cute and handsome, and others were just flat out ugly. "This is going to be one heck of a class," I thought to myself. I seemed to forgot to mention my name. My name is Lily Oak.

The first chapter isn't done yet. Please tell me what you think.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The first chapter isn't done yet. Please tell me what you think.
    Then it doesn't meet the rules of the forum. FF&W's rules state that a chapter must be finished before it is posted to the forum.

The other problems with this is that what you have written is a one single paragraph when there should be several paragraphs. Without proper paragraphing, your story is difficult to read. It's also difficult for me personally to read because the font is so tiny. Between tiny font and no paragraphs, readers can quickly lose their place.

Take your time when writing your story. Work on a word processing program so you can save your work and not have to rush it. Read it over before you post your story to the forums to make sure there aren't any mistakes.

You can try again with a more complete chapter that you've spent your time on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back