• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyy, another new one here!

Years
  • So I registered here today. I have never been in any forums so just like Slowpoke it takes some time to realize things. And yeah my english isn't the best but I hope you understand what I'm saying. And this is good practise.

I just came here to say hello, hope you all are having a good day!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • So I registered here today. I have never been in any forums so just like Slowpoke it takes some time to realize things. And yeah my english isn't the best but I hope you understand what I'm saying. And this is good practise.

I just came here to say hello, hope you all are having a good day!

Hello, welcome to PC! It's nice to have you here.

Your English is fine, don't worry ^^ I'm glad you chose as your first ever forum! PC is a great place with some really friendly people, so if you ever need any help with anything, there's always sure to be plenty of people willing to point you in the right direction.

Hope you have a good time here, and if you ever want someone to chat with you can always VM me :)

Years
  • Hello, welcome to PC! It's nice to have you here.

Your English is fine, don't worry ^^ I'm glad you chose as your first ever forum! PC is a great place with some really friendly people, so if you ever need any help with anything, there's always sure to be plenty of people willing to point you in the right direction.

Hope you have a good time here, and if you ever want someone to chat with you can always VM me :)

That's nice, thank you! I had a feeling that I will find nice people from here. I'm starting to understand how this site works. :)
    I love to talk and read about Pokémon so I think this forum is great choice to be the first one ever!

Years
  • Glad you're settling in well already. c= Welcome, Slowpoke!

PC is great practice indeed and your English is pretty good, especially in comparison to some people I met in college who were born here in the US and could hardly form coherent sentences. Wooppss? ]: Please keep posting around, the more the merrier and there really are a lot of things to do here. ♥

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello Slowpoke ^^ Welcome to the PC!

So nice to see another face around here! Don't worry about your English! When I first got here, my English was not very good, but now, my English has really improved! So yeah ... stick around here, post in different sections, meet people, make friends, talk with them and your English will improve ^u^
    If you have any questions or if you just want to chat with me, just send me a visitor message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

As you can see, everyone here is super nice and willing to help you out with whatever you need. I'm glad to see that you have already started posting quite a bit. Don't worry about your English, you are doing great! If you ever need any help with anything, let us know! Hope you enjoy the forum! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Waves*

Welcome. Glad you could join us. I know you'll have fun here...kinda hard not to with so much going on. :D If you ever have questions please feel free to ask.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good morning! Welcome to the forums today; I'm Dragon and it's nice to meet you dear! I hope you're doing well! Indeed, being surrounded by members who speak english well is a good way to adapt and learn the language! At any rate, I do hope we can see you around and I hope you and I can become friends! Have a lovely time~ <33

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hi (Super)Slowpoke, welcome to PC! Glad to see you're enjoying the forum so far ^_^ I love your sig!

I've actually always wanted to visit Finland! I guess partially because I've always loved Eurovision, and Europe in general seems so diverse with so many interesting cultures to learn about.

Hope you continue to enjoy the forum (:

Back