• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adoption Farm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh, yeah, that's fine :) What is a VM by the way? Sorry, I'm kinda new to the site... But for Eevee I'm willing to trade a level 64 Clefairy and for Togepi a level 45 Dratini

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
Oh, yeah, that's fine :) What is a VM by the way? Sorry, I'm kinda new to the site... But for Eevee I'm willing to trade a level 64 Clefairy and for Togepi a level 45 Dratini

Visitor Message, on your profile wall
that's ok, i accept any pokemon, any crap haha

Years
Ahh, gotcha. Ok, then can I get back to you tomorrow after I'm moved in to my dorm room? I have to get to bed... 3 hour car ride -.- Sorry, my parents are telling me to get to bed.

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
Ahh, gotcha. Ok, then can I get back to you tomorrow after I'm moved in to my dorm room? I have to get to bed... 3 hour car ride -.- Sorry, my parents are telling me to get to bed.

NP, i cant' get the pokemons tonight anyways :(

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2011
Wow thanks man, very quick response time. Can't wait to get my Cubone, I'll be a returning customer :)

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
Wow thanks man, very quick response time. Can't wait to get my Cubone, I'll be a returning customer :)

No problem! Sorry i couldn't give it to you earlier!
School has me very busy! :(

And everyone who is Waiting for a Trade
Please post your Friends Code
Will make things faster :)

Future people read Recently Added Rule 11 :)

Last edited:
Years
my friend code is: 4728 0132 7645 I'll catch you online another time and ask for the trade (trapinch/gible), if that's ok?

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
my friend code is: 4728 0132 7645 I'll catch you online another time and ask for the trade (trapinch/gible), if that's ok?

Yeah like i said, i can't trade you your pokemon today :(
I need to breed them and i'm busy! :/

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Thanks =) I'll be around tonight sometime after I get off work. I usually get off between 3:30 and 4:00 pacific time. Just send me a message..

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
Years
Hey Nice List o.o

Any chance I could get a Pikachu and a Kangashan if possible? i'm just a collector/breeder i dont care how they come xD, if you need anything bred please tell me because i got a Ditto so give me a shout if you ever want anything bred =)

Thanks

Chris

EDIT: oh because this forum is so popular can you PM me
Thanks Again

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2011
@jeiizi It's fine, i've been busy as well haha. If you able to get on tonight I'll be available.
FC:3911-9906-8498
Name:Cody

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
OK guys Everyone's Pokemon are ready!
Idk who's on or not, so i'll be refreshing every 5 minutes, first come, first serve.

except
@Mac Of York I got you a pichu, not a pikachu, if that's ok!

and to everyone, thanks for being patient!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
hey can i please get a snorlax with a masterball if you can get one thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back