• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai event trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Hiya all, I live in greece and can't get my hands on a code for darkrai. My mom lives in san francisco though and she got me two codes and sent them to me. The only problem is that we didn't know that they are region specific so I now have two us region codes for darkrai and can't do anything with them. Is there anyone who already got him in the us region that could redeem the codes and trade them back to me maybe? Because I wanted both due to the fact one is for my cousin. If anyone can help me please answer! :)

Years
  • i live in uk so i can probably get some spare darkrai codes as greece is in europe. i'm getting them this saturday. not sure if asking someone from the US to redeem it would work as u can only redeem the event darkrai once per save file so they'd have to restart their game to get another one. but yh, if u want i can hopefully get two. if not i'll go again next saturday if u can afford to wait :P

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I already got a Darkrai on my OR game but the mystery gift girl has a lot of 'mons on queue as I'm still not done SR'ing Mew.

I can use one of your codes for my X game and send the Darkrai over to you if you want. I'd need your timezone and available trading time though.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    i live in uk so i can probably get some spare darkrai codes as greece is in europe. i'm getting them this saturday. not sure if asking someone from the US to redeem it would work as u can only redeem the event darkrai once per save file so they'd have to restart their game to get another one. but yh, if u want i can hopefully get two. if not i'll go again next saturday if u can afford to wait :P

Hi thanks so much for the answer, I can wait, I'm in no hurry hahaha, please pm me if you do have a spare for me after all! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back