• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In-Game Pokemon White Team?

Snorelacks

I recently restarted my White because my in-game team stunk and for fun. Black is the one with my Competitive Battle team :)
    I need the last two slots.

This is what I envision, I have a pre-evo of each of these:

I need the last two.

Thank you in advance for your help. Revisions for team members are also welcome, however, I am very inclined to keep Infernape and Excadrill.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • For the remaining two, I would suggest Sigilyph and Eelektross. Here are some suggested movesets for your team:

Serperior: Leaf Blade; Leech Seed; Return; Swords Dance
    Simipour: Surf; Ice Beam; Brick Break/Acrobatics; Shadow Claw
    Infernape: Flare Blitz; Stone Edge/Earthquake; Flamethrower; Close Combat
    Excadrill: Metal Claw; Earthquake; Rock Slide; X-Scissor
    Sigilyph: Air Slash; Psychic; Shadow Ball; Ice Beam
    Eelektross: Thunderbolt/Wild Charge; Flamethrower; Dragon Claw; Brick Break

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • For the remaining two, I would suggest Sigilyph and Eelektross. Here are some suggested movesets for your team:

Serperior: Leaf Blade; Leech Seed; Return; Swords Dance
    Simipour: Surf; Ice Beam; Brick Break/Acrobatics; Shadow Claw
    Infernape: Flare Blitz; Stone Edge/Earthquake; Flamethrower; Close Combat
    Excadrill: Metal Claw; Earthquake; Rock Slide; X-Scissor
    Sigilyph: Air Slash; Psychic; Shadow Ball; Ice Beam
    Eelektross: Thunderbolt/Wild Charge; Flamethrower; Dragon Claw; Brick Break

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

Simipour needs Nasty Plot and Grass Knot / Focus Blast over the last two.
    Infernape wants Overheat over Flamethrower
    Excadrill needs Sword Dance over Metal Claw.

Snorelacks

I have a Galvantula (Timid Nature, Compundeyes, AND HP Fire on the first Joltik I caught lol) and a Vanilluxe (Vanillish right now) in the running.

Infernape: Flamethrower, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Close Combat (Mixed Attacker)
    Serperior: Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Reflect, Light Screen (Support)
    Simipour: Surf, Ice Beam, Work Up, Shadow Claw (Specially-Based Mixed)
    Excadrill: Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Earthquake, Rock Slide
    Vanillish (Vanilluxe): HP Ground, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Icy Wind
    Galvantula: Thunder, Bug Buzz (Signal Beam for now), Volt Switch, Energy Ball/HP Fire (need help deciding)

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Galvantula
    -Thunder
    -Energy ball
    -Bug Buzz
    -Hidden Power Fire

Vanilluxe
    -Ice Beam
    -HP ground
    -Flash cannon
    - Frost Breath?
    You can ignore spdef boosting pokemon when using frost breath. you always get a critical hit with it.

Roughneck Tom

The dawn of a new champion....
    Years
  • First you should get an Elektross . This pokemon is immune to ground types ( the bane of electric types ) because of it's ability Levitate . Because of it , Elecktross is not weak to any types so it is a vital addition to your team .

Then for the second and the last one i would recommend you get the dragon Haxorus ( Evolves from Fraxure at level 48 ) . Haxorus completely dominates the field with its herculean Attack stat that is high enough to make Conkeldurr, Gigalith, and Archeops all cry, matched only by a few legendary Pokemon and both Slaking and Rampardos from previous generations. Its Defense and Speed aren't half bad, either; it'll definitely outspeed most of the things challenging it and can usually take a hit to keep kicking.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I think Hidden Power [DRK] is standard for Vanilluxe. And Water Pulse is better than Flash Cannon for coverage, but has worse power.

Snorelacks

First you should get an Elektross . This pokemon is immune to ground types ( the bane of electric types ) because of it's ability Levitate . Because of it , Elecktross is not weak to any types so it is a vital addition to your team .

Then for the second and the last one i would recommend you get the dragon Haxorus ( Evolves from Fraxure at level 48 ) . Haxorus completely dominates the field with its herculean Attack stat that is high enough to make Conkeldurr, Gigalith, and Archeops all cry, matched only by a few legendary Pokemon and both Slaking and Rampardos from previous generations. Its Defense and Speed aren't half bad, either; it'll definitely outspeed most of the things challenging it and can usually take a hit to keep kicking.

You copied and pasted the Haxorus analysis intro from Smogon. I've read it. Why did you do that?

Eelektross (that's how it's spelled) isn't really vital to my team if you look at it. Were you suggesting it because you think it is good, or because you think it is good for my team?

I know my team has a crippling weakness to Fire.
    Just wanted to throw that out there.

Thank you for the suggestions, you've all been helpful.

Back