• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paper Towns

Years
  • I haven't read the book that this film is based off of, but I wanted to see the movie because I heard it was by the same author who made the highly acclaimed The Fault in Our Stars. So I just saw it, and I thought it was a nice movie. I had heard about the main meat of the plot, but I will say I was not expecting what happened at the very end. I don't want to directly talk too much about it for those that know nothing of it, but i'll say I liked it, definitely.

If anyone else has seen the film or read the book, that's what this thread is for. Discuss.

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • Haven't seen the movie as it hasn't been released yet where I live, but I do like the book. It starts with a bang and ends with a bang, but there's a whole bunch of bleh in the middle that it could've done without. I heard the movie did right by its source material, so I think I'll see it when it does come out.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    is paper towns the pseudo-intellectual fecal matter typical of john green or is it something worth watching

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • is paper towns the pseudo-intellectual fecal matter typical of john green or is it something worth watching
    iirc the book wasn't particularly pseudo-intellectual (at least not by Green's standards) but it was easily his weakest. very predictable & trite. (like most of his other ones, but this one was just boring too.) I won't be seeing this. )':

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Ill be seeing it soon the book was good so just hoping they wont ruin it with the movie! And i hope the keep the beginning completely from the book cause that was an awesome start to the story.

Years
  • There aren't a whole lot of movies worse than The Fault in Our Stars so I'll probably end up seeing this as a romcom date with my girlfriend. And I love Cara Delavigne, haha.

Back