• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm New Here

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2017
    Hello everyone, I'll try not to embarrass myself in my first thread:). I was wondering if there was anyway that I could change my username? If there isnt, then no big deal but just wondering? I'm a huge fan of nuzlocking hacks so i cant wait to try some out!

Years
  • Username changes will be open at the beginning of July so you'll be able to swap very very soon. Welcome and nice to meet you! I'll refrain from typing out your username cause it makes me hungry lol. ;(

Nuzlockes and ROM hacks are both very fun so I'm sure you'll be occupied for a while playing through the many fangames here. Have you played any before? I started a nuzlocke in Black 2 over a year ago and barely got too far. Gotta muster up some time and energy and get back to that. x'D

Back