• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkmn 2005

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2004
    I will be trying to make a pokemon 2005, it will include all pokemon! in a new region made by me with alot of towns and stuff.....and the best part is that...when u start off...the house is acually MY house..lmao..and my room...yay! *acually i'm done that part* :D

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Will you be using your own graphics oe the originals?
    Upload some screenshots when you can.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2004
    i would probably use the...nintendo pictures for fr/lg/r/s

i will up load screen shots asap..the thing is that..i dont know how to capture the screen i'll look in the help and stuff

Oh BTW this is one of my favourite part, i dont know if it'll work, but when u start, u go to a prof. lab and u get to choose between 3 pokemon right? well now, it's gonna be like prof.oak's lab (it is prof. oak) and there is like a backyard which u can choose between all 9 starters! yay! :laugh:

Back