• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'm still having the same problem the ranger doesn't show up

PM me your save file so I can investigate the cause of the issue.
    Also, please add some details of the things that you did before the 'glitch' started happening.

I figured out the cause of that bug, and a fixed patch is now available in the first post. Go and get it! ;)

Btw, is there any possibility that the broken end of Rescue Rangers will ever be fixed? (not being able to lose at the Tower of Fate, being the other Pikachu, but not really, and the secret battle not activating)

Yeah, hopefully I can investigate the cause of that. But that's currently low on my priority list, because, y'know, Broken Timeline and all that jazz~ ^_^

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • What kind of graphical updates can we expect? I'm sure the Dragon Gods were updated, but seeing as how LoG was updated too, what was changed? (Haven't tried 'em yet. I'm finally getting my PSP back soon, it's only way for me to play hacks)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    What kind of graphical updates can we expect? I'm sure the Dragon Gods were updated, but seeing as how LoG was updated too, what was changed? (Haven't tried 'em yet. I'm finally getting my PSP back soon, it's only way for me to play hacks)

PKMN sprites only. I am not sure about Angeallen in RoL for I haven't checked most of the sprites yet. Anyway, I may update the tiles and some maps if I get bored from making progress with BT, but no promises. ^_^

Anyway, I recently tried to fix RoL's region map. Haven't tested it yet, but I think it'll be better than randomly seeing your char's icon on a random spot in the middle of the ocean. :P

Years
  • PKMN sprites only. I am not sure about Angeallen in RoL for I haven't checked most of the sprites yet. Anyway, I may update the tiles and some maps if I get bored from making progress with BT, but no promises. ^_^

Anyway, I recently tried to fix RoL's region map. Haven't tested it yet, but I think it'll be better than randomly seeing your char's icon on a random spot in the middle of the ocean. :P

If I recall, I think I did change Angeallen's sprite in RoL to his LoG sprite, as well as in RR. I also changed Shadow Lugia's sprites in RoL and LoG with new ones I made, simply recoloring the Gen IV Sprite of Lugia.

dragon__tamer

the elder of dragon's den
    Years
  • hi
    thank you for your great hack djg
    that kanto starters anime sounds was realy cool(on youtube)
    can you put some mega evloution in this game?
    thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I'm playing Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends and I am loving it so far! I haven't played Life of Guardians yet but thank you for making such a cool hack.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • If I recall, I think I did change Angeallen's sprite in RoL to his LoG sprite, as well as in RR. I also changed Shadow Lugia's sprites in RoL and LoG with new ones I made, simply recoloring the Gen IV Sprite of Lugia.

Cool. What about Devihel and Breatherna? Breatherna's design is still largely the same with the LoG sprites, but Devihel was revamped too.

Also a Broken Timeline question. Will Vivillon have a new pattern? Shellos got a new design before. They're both location based designs.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Also a Broken Timeline question. Will Vivillon have a new pattern? Shellos got a new design before. They're both location based designs.

Hm... That's actually a good idea...
    I'll consider it (if I won't forget about it)

that kanto starters anime sounds was realy cool(on youtube)

Just so you know, I'm not putting that into the game. It was more like a "test and see because I'm bored" if it actually works. ^_^

can you put some mega evloution in this game?
    thanks

Nope. Not until I figure out how to actually add more PKMN into the game. I've tried adding PKMN without replacing old ones, but I couldn't solve two of the problems I encountered: one, new 'mons show that you already caught them (I was using a saved file where I caught every PKMN from Bulbasaur to Deoxys. and no, not a cheat. I literally got 'em all with a give-'mon-script-loop-thingy), and two, new 'mons cries use Bulbasaur's, and sometimes Ivysaur's, even though I repointed them to their own cries.

So yeah, until I figure out how to solve those, no Megas or other PKMN will be available in the game. =/

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    How many fakemons on all series?
    Just post like this:

Reign of Legends: 3

Gets?
    Thanks!

I've taken the liberty of providing lists of all of those Fakémon. They might be somewhat spoiler-y, though...

Reign of Legends: 3.
    List:
    Spoiler:

Rescue Rangers: 13, 8 of which cannot be caught, only fought.
    List (Obtainable):
    Spoiler:

List (Boss Battles)
    Spoiler:

Life of Guardians: 52, 13 of which cannot be caught, only fought.
    List (Obtainable):
    Spoiler:

List (Boss Battles):
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Thanks! Just want to say thanks but the 25 minimum characters is biting me back. Hihihi. Thanks again!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Something's been my mind for a while. Gravetone's shiny rate is the same as everything else right? I mean, how could it be different? I'm wondering because I recently noticed some Let's Player or something found a shiny Gravetone. As I've said before, I found one a while back too. Is it just a coincidence? Or is some glitch going on Shadow Valley like Bug Forest in RoL? Also, just out of curiousity, is Shadow Valley the only place to find Gravetone, or can it be found in the cave leading to it? Since Shadow Valley is closed off later, I'm curious if that means Gravetone is limited or not.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    The thread is unlocked at last, now I can finally ask a few more questions :D

• Are all the new moves from gen 4-6 in BT?
    • Are the power, accuracy, and PP of old moves updated as well?
    • Is the type match-up updated to gen 6, like Fairy's interactions with other types and the nerfs to Steel?
    • Is there a Day Care in game?
    • Is it possible to de-capitalized the type names and change to how they are shown in later generations (example: FIRE -> Fire, PSYCHC -> Psychic, FIGHT -> Fighting, etc.) ?

Last edited:

GreninjaGrey

Aka Grey
    Years
  • Wow DJG that must be a real pain to make hacks. Ive been wanting to make my own hack for a long time but im just so terrible, the first time I tried Pallet Town turned into a Pallet Junkyard. But I'll learn eventually. I hope Broken Timeline comes along well. If you need a beta tester I've beat all your previous games atleast once so I can do it again. This hack is really promising so do your best!

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2017
    Hey DJG, I'm really loving this idea you had with this thread by merging the trilogy together and providing small updates. I'll probably start playing RoL and restart LoG now but I have a question. Are you gonna implement the physical/special split in your games? and when you say updated sprites, do you mean D/P/Pt sprites?

-Renton

Back