• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon light platnium

do you want dawn sprite or misty sprite

• misty

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • dawn

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
  • (Infuriates)

Did you not just read my rule!

Oh, and the Kanto contests won't be exactly similarto R/S/E's but will have some similarities. Now, let me restate my rule:

DO NOT MENTION WESLEYFG's HACK ON THIS THREAD! ITS ANNOYING AND REPETITIVE!

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • No. We're leaving it as is and Wesley can't do anything about it. He didn't put a copyright symbol near the title, did he? No, so we aren't inclined to change the name.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    If you cheak the post dates this guy did it first so i guess wesley should change it not this guy!
    (no offence to welsley its an awsome hack better then the originol games!)

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
    Years
  • no ididnt rip him off i came with this name first even frozen darkness knows trust me i came with this hack first so shoo

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    WesleyFG came up with his first. I know because his rom hack is on beta 3 already and Beta 4 is coming out soon.
    Wrong...wrong...wrong...wrong....wrong...wesley started his hack last year october and this guy started his hack last year august...thats proof so deal with or dont you know your months of the year in order...geez...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    you guys need to stop arguing about the hack's name and whatsoever, else, you all will get a yellow flag for posting spam-like posts.

if you don't like the name or whatsoever about this hack then just simply ignore it and leave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back