• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meloettas for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Hi, it has been a while since my last activity in the forums, but i'm in holiday week, so i came back xD.

All meloettas i had have been traded or are going to be traded, if i get more i will update the topic

I have a bunch of Japanese event meloettas (cloned):

Meloetta Lvl15 (Kalos)
    Moves: round/quick attack/confusion
    Nature: Naive

i am looking for competitive pokemon (only 5/6 ivs) preferably ready for battle, but doesn't need to. (if it is shiny or legendary i will accept the trade, and if it is not, depends on the pokemon)
    Also you may offer other thing :)

Last edited:

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • I desperately need a Meloetta!
    I haven't checked IVS yet but I can offer
    Mewtwo
    Latias
    and let me check to see what else I have with me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2015
    Interested in a non-shiny Adaptability Skrelp? IVs are 31/x/30/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    I don't have much... but I figure it won't hurt to throw out what I do have right?

5IV totodile with torrent. Jolly nature. crunch, dragon dance, aqua jet and ice punch. I can also give you one with sheer force to breed together. The sheer force one will only have 3 IV's though.
    I can breed you a dratini with hidden ability marvel scale and extreme speed.
    I have a japanese virizion I got over wonder trade.

Sorry that's it. I'm still learning and working on breeding, so I'm afraid I have very few perfect IV mons.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    I don't have much... but I figure it won't hurt ta throw out what I do have right?

5IV tatadile wit tarrent. Jolly nature. crunch, dragon dance, aqua jet and ice punch. I can also give you one wit sheer foce ta breed tagithar. Tha sheer foce one will only have 3 IV's though.
    I can breed you a dratni wit hidden ability marvel scale and extreme speed.
    I have a japanese virizion I gots over wonder trade.

Sorry that's it. I'm still learnng and workng on breedng, so I'm afraid I have very few perfect IV mons.

if that dratini can have 5ivs, we can make a deal :), i am not really interested in totodile

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017

Okay, I have a male 5IV dratini. IV's are in: HP, atk, def, sp def and speed. Adamant nature. Ability marvel scale. moves: aqua jet, extreme speed, dragon dance and iron tail. It comes in a dive ball.

Does all this sound okay to you? and if so, would you like a nickname for it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Okay, I have a male 5IV dratni. IV's is n: HP, atk, def, sp def and speed. Adbeant nature. Ability marvel scale. moves: aqua jet, extreme speed, dragon dance and iron tail. It comes n a dive ball.

Does all dis sound okay ta you? and if so, would you like a nicknbee fo it?

yes it is fine ^^, i would love the nickname Smaug xD, mi FC is 146164402392, which on is yours?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Don't know if this is possible but if you're able to clone my pokemon and would like a Genesect maybe you could clone my Genesect for your cloned Meloetta? :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Smaug it is!
    friend code is: 3668-9925-7924
    IGN is Mirra.

i will be able to trade today in a couple of hours ^^

I have a Bold HA Eevee with Wish and the Ivs (31/31/31/X/31/31)

i don't know if i still have meloettas, but i think i do, let me check :P, that eevee is pretty nice, what is its nature??

Don't know if this is possible but if you're able to clone my pokemon and would like a Genesect maybe you could clone my Genesect for your cloned Meloetta? :3

i can't clone and i already have genesect sorry :C

Hey I have a Shiny Regirock, Shiny Mewtwo and every legendary obtainble through ORAS. Would love a Meloettas if possible!

sorry just looking for competitives right now :S, but thanks for the offer :)

Last edited:

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • Balrog~; said:
    i don't know if i still have meloettas, but i think i do, let me check :P, that eevee is pretty nice, what is its nature??
    The eevee is Bold

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back