• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Live Action Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    Hi Guys! New to the forum so go gentle!

How is it 2015 and no-one has made a Pokemon live action movie? I guess Nintento don't want to give up the rights, which to be fair is probably a good idea as Michael Bay would probably get his dirty lens-flaring paws on it and ruin it.

But there's a few live action fan films on youtube, and yesterday I stumbled across this one! I think these guys did a really good job, and apparently they're trying to kickstart a feature length version! (Before Nintendo sues them silly).

Anyway, I thought it was pretty neat, so wanted to share it with the community! I don't thinkthey'll reach their budget, but the concept is quite cool!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pokemon+live+action

Has anyone seen any other live action movies that aren't crap? Would love to see them.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hi! Sorry, but this isn't the place to advertise things you found on YouTube - advertising anything isn't really allowed for a start. But here you can show off works of art you yourself have created, and view and critique others' artworks. I strongly urge you to read up on the rules before posting stuff, since they will tell you what you can and can't post :)

Closing this now ~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back