• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Jake sees Ruby fly off, and is apparently left with Tommy. Jake stands quietly, and mostly hopes Tommy will just stay quiet so he won't have to talk. Just to make sure he isn't attacked or anything, Jake sends out Umbreon.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Glider flys into some trees and lands. "Maybe the salamance stopped following us." Mace says to his Flygon. "Gon..." Glider replys. As if to understand Glider Mace sighs. "Okay we'll gp back out again." Mace gewts on Gliders back and they take the air. "I don't see it. Mace whispers. "yet.."

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
  • Ruby had been circling far above them hidden in the clouds. She concentrates suddenly on Mace's mind. Sorry if I startled you, she says telepathicaly.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • "Who said that?" Mace asks curiously looking around. "Gon?" Glider says looking at Mace. Suddelny Mace looks up and notices Ruby. "Was that you?" Mace asks nervously.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • Got it in one, the dragon says smiling. I've been trained in many different arts, including the ability to communicate telepathicaly when you are too far away to speak to, or in the midst of the enemy.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • "Amazing!" Mac says surpisingly. Mace turns to Glider which is a signal to land on the ground. Glider gets to ground level and Mace gets off his back. "Glider return!" Mace commands.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Mace was relivieved he wasn't in any danger. "What happened back there he asked. "There was a battle then your trainer collapsed. What was wrong?"

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "A legendary dragon," Ruby says. "My trainer, Rain, has an ancient connection to Rayquaza, but she wasn't supposed to come in contact with the Pokemon yet, but while I was in that battle, I saw Rayquaza watching, and something hapened, I'm not sure what."

Her long tail swishes back and forwarth as she thinks.

"Do you find it odd, talking to a Pokemon like this?"

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • "We'll yeah." Mace replied. You're acutally the first Pokemon that I've ever seen speak english."

"Was I interuppting anything?" Mace asked. "You were flying in the air when you stopped to talk to a trainer that's when you notice me."

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "No, nothing at all," Ruby says, and begins glowing lightly, after a moment standing in her place is a woman with long blue hair, and wearing a red trench coat and a black dress underneath.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • Ruby places a hand against a tree, breathing heavily. "I can transform into a human being for a short amount of time, 2 hours to be exact, but it takes a lot out of me at first," she says, brushing her long blue hair back.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Mace was shocked. "I..Is there any thing you can't d.. do?" He asked in nervously.

"This has got to be the weridest day of my life!" Mace said to himself.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "My abilities are very limited, most elite Pokemon in my organization have only one one of the abilities, but I'm one of the few who has all 3," Ruby says. "Did I ever introduce myself?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Tommy can't stay quiet, it's not his style. He has to talk.

"Hey, thanks for the help back there! I thought I was lost for good!" He told Jake.

The trainer seemed to act cold and unaware of his presense.

Tommy then wiped his hand on the side of his leg and held it towards Jake,

"Sorry, 'bout that..the name's Tommy. Put it there" He said waiting for a handshake.

However he never recieved one. Tommy slowly put his hand down and cleared his throat.

"Anyway where are you headin'? I need to get to a town..." Tommy slowly stopped talking and paused as there was some sort of bright flash in the distance.

He stood there confused like Jake.

"Uh.. what the heck is that?" Tommy asked as he began to cover his eyes with his right hand from the bright flash.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • Ruby glances in their direction. "Follow me if you want," she says to Mace, and walks off in the direction of Tommy, Jake, and the still unconsious Rain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back