• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade Version

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
  • I just started on a brand new Pokemon Game. I was working on another one, until my comp crashed... Anyways, I'm looking for people to help me make it. It's gonna be based on
    Deoxys and it's in a new world called Aki (all the towns are musical terms like harmony, melody, etc.) I'm semi-new to RM2K3 and I really need someone whose good with the switches and stuff like that (ex. doors, event switches, battle system, intro). I'd really appreciate it. The maps and simple events are no problem for me.

Let me know if you wanna help.

Edit: I'll post screens soon.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • if you want to make any type of game in rm2k you should at least have perfect knowledge on how switches work. take some time to learn about them, they are easy once you've got your head around what to do. And honestly i'm not really sure of the logic of starting a game and thread when you don't know how to do most of the stuff you need.

Years
  • Are you just going to make maps? Maybe you should do other things as well, you can't rely on other people to make your game for you

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I agree with Krazy. You should make some practice games
    and read some tuts before actually making a public game.

Back