• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Clan Signups & Waiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Clan Signups

Click here for info on what The PokéCommunity League is all about! Multiple battle formats will be used in events (e.g. Smogon's tiers, VGC, and Monotype), but you are only required to play Smogon's Gen 6 OU.

Please fill in the following form and post it to sign up.

Code:
    Pokémon Showdown username:
    Time zone: (if you know)
    Battling skill level: (beginner, intermediate, or veteran)

Don't have a Pokémon Showdown username yet? Click here to visit the PC Battle Server. Then, on the top right click "Choose name" and put in what username you would like to have. If it's taken, keeping trying until you find one that isn't. Once you have a username, click the gear button on the top right and click "Register". Now the username is yours!
    Waiting List

This is the current waiting list for getting into a clan. Members here will replace clan members who have gone inactive. If you signed up and aren't in the list below, then you were overlooked due to lack of recent logins. Feel free to sign up again!

1. Lunarose
    2. DeoxysHugger
    3. Senpai Bidoof
    4. Trainer Ash21
    5. eliasXero0
    6. khaleelbegg

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Haha, so you finally got a chance to do this, eh wolf? n_n

I'm not sure if I'll be joining myself, but I'm curious to see how this'll turn out.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • This would be cool if there was a cartridge option.

This, - the concept sounds really cool and I'd definitely be interested - but as long as it's showdown exclusive I can't really take part. Still, I imagine there's good reason with the way it's setup it has to operate on there. So I'll just follow quietly and watch some of dem replays. :3

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I N B O Y Z

would make wet clan but i dont really trust myself to head a clan again after fudging up wet league, I'll think it over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back