• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hello, I am a cloner with tons of pokemon for trade. If you are looking to trade, let me know what you are offering and what you want. If you are looking to get something cloned, name it and I will let you know if I'm interested in cloning it (I either only clone if i also want a copy, or if you make me a deal, i.e. clone something i don't want in return for something I do want). I can also clone trade (trade you my poke, clone your poke and return it back to you) but you MUST say you want a clone trade in your post, else i won't know and won't do it afterwards. If you want references for myself as a cloner, i can direct you to my main profile with over 1k posts and references on marriland.

Unless it is an event, i do not accept evolved IV pokemon. Unevolved only
    EVEN AFTER EDITING TO SPECIFICALLY SPECIFY THE ABOVE SENTANCE PEOPLE ARE STILL OFFERING NONEVENT RANDOM EVOLVED POKEMON, USUALLY WITHOUT EVEN ANY IVS. IF YOU DO SO, I WILL IGNORE YOU FROM THIS POINT FORWARD. IF YOU EXPECT ME TO HAVE THE COURTESY TO READ, YOU SHOULD BE READING AS WELL

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    EDB09R4.jpg

Credit to RikkuTakanashi from DeviantArt for the banners

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Qt5rix0.jpg

Spoiler:

Oqu0O48.jpg

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    dmm9UK7.jpg

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021

Aet5Uiz.jpg

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021

pADzXyJ.jpg

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    JYOWYEL.jpg

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021

vkYScHO.jpg

Spoiler:

XHEgtTV.jpg

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    I have some of the HA pokemon you need just need to check my pc for all the ones i can get then i will list them here

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • Hey. First of all, congrats on the shop. Big advice, you should use Spoilers :) They will help a lot and keep everything more organized ^^

Second, Interested in these
    Spoiler:

Please check out my shop (on my signature) to see if there is anything you are interested. Sorry but your post is really long so I couldn't go through every pokemon jeje ^^ Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    I would like:

Eevee
    M
    Calm
    Adaptability
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Stored Power / Wish / Hyper Voice / Heal Bell
    Hidden Ability / Egg move

BUT i was wondering if you could use gender code to make it a female? I will give you an extra pokemon for it.

From your wants i have:
    ha chansey
    ha marril
    ha hoppip
    ha riolu

you can have 3 if the pokemon remains male, all 4 if made female.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hey. First of all, congrats on the shop. Big advice, you should use Spoilers :) They will help a lot and keep everything more organized ^^

Second, Interested in these
    Spoiler:

Please check out my shop (on my signature) to see if there is anything you are interested. Sorry but your post is really long so I couldn't go through every pokemon jeje ^^ Thank you!

By chance are you willing to format and adjust my thread and i'll giv you the resuested pokes plus some extra ones for compensation free?
    =D

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    I would like:

Eevee
    M
    Calm
    Adaptability
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Stored Power / Wish / Hyper Voice / Heal Bell
    Hidden Ability / Egg move

BUT i was wondering if you could use gender code to make it a female? I will give you an extra pokemon for it.

From your wants i have:
    ha chansey
    ha marril
    ha hoppip
    ha riolu

you can have 3 if the pokemon remains male, all 4 if made female.

well besides the fact that im getting chansey already anyways from someone else, i will decline the sex changing as the only thing i feel comfortable doing is shinify and cloning, and even the shinify can sometimes irk me the wrong way as i dont want hacking etc
    but i will still trade it to you for the other 3 and you more than welcome to have someone else change it lol
    regret, 5043-1273-2372

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    No thank you. I just want pokemon that are shiny naturally. (:
    Is the following pokemkon naturally shiny?

Furfrou
    M
    Impish
    Fur Coat
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Tackle / Growl / Refresh / Work Up
    Egg move

If so I would be more than happy to do a three for one trade. I have prankster riolus, volbeats and illumises along with moody smeargles, and so on and so forth.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    No thank you. I just want pokemon that are shiny naturally. (:
    Is the following pokemkon naturally shiny?

Furfrou
    M
    Impish
    Fur Coat
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Tackle / Growl / Refresh / Work Up
    Egg move

If so I would be more than happy to do a three for one trade. I have prankster riolus, volbeats and illumises along with moody smeargles, and so on and so forth.
    yes, it is, and ill take the smeargle/volbeat/illuise
    ive got a list of trades i need to finish first right now, so itll be about an hour
    regret, 5043-1273-2372

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back