• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP need some insight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2015
    ok so i was getting some sprites for a video and i found these on the website and i'm just completely clueless as to what these sprites are used for or what they even are. any help would be alot of help, it's just gonna bother me to death
    X-X

sorry site won't let me post links yet so i'll comment them

Years
  • Hey RallenNanairo, sorry that you aren't able to share links/images yet- maybe that's a sign you should post around a little bit ;)

Anyway, since this thread won't promote much discussion until then, I'm going to close it. When you do have the ability to post links though, your best bet would be to ask over in Pokemon Gaming Central's General Questions & Answers thread, assuming what you've come across aren't custom sprites. But, best of luck figuring it out!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back