• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are my cards fake?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Hi, im new and a little lost so apologies if this is in the wrong place

i just purchased 3 packets of steam siege cards and they seem extremely small in size

3inches in width and 4inches in length??

i purchased them from a reputal retailer so will be very surprised if these are fake.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
yes sure,

i couldnt figure out how to post an image so i made a short video
this forum wont let me post links yet
my youtube name is mrbaker265 and its the most recent video, appreciate the help

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
There should be an attachment option in the advance settings on a reply.

I had a look at the Youtube video, i kinda see what you mean, they look a bit narrow, though that might just be a perspective trick of the mind. The height seems about right. Can you measure them? The dimensions should be 6.3cm by 8.8cm

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I'm really not sure mate, how big are your hands? I tried sizing cards up to my own and they dont look too different but then they do look small in your pics. Can you physically measure the cards or compare them to cards from a different pack?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I'm really not sure mate, how big are your hands? I tried sizing cards up to my own and they dont look too different but then they do look small in your pics. Can you physically measure the cards or compare them to cards from a different pack?

Back