• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2020
    Help Me! After I beat the elite 4 and the credits finish, a message on the main screen appears saying "The save file has been deleted due to corruption or damage". I have searched on the internet, and most people say you can't fix this or people have ideas that don't work. Luckily, I had a .sgm file before this happened, but I want to continue to Tyron and Johto! Is there actually no way to fix this problem?

p.s: I am playing on the VBA emulator.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Hi, i am in 6th leader after defeat team miragd, i have 5 pokemon, i need one more, my team is:
    Mega lucario
    Luxrai
    Talonflame
    Torterra (earthquake OP)
    Samurott
    Any suggestion for the 6th pokemon on my team?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    hi
    I have a problem with this hack.
    I just finished the sky castle quest and after the credits,my save file was deleted.So if everybody got to sky castle or at least on 6th-7th gym.Can give me the save file please?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Just 2 questions guys.

1, how can I obtain froakie? Give me that and I'll be satisfied. Greninja is awesome. Thats like my objective for this game.

2, im stuck on where to go. Just started and went through the first cave battled the trainer and got my pokedex. I went all the way back home thinking I have to battle the gym leader, he wasn't there.

So where should I go for here?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Hi, i am in 6th leader after defeat team miragd, i have 5 pokemon, i need one more, my team is:
    Mega lucario
    Luxrai
    Talonflame
    Torterra (earthquake OP)
    Samurott
    Any suggestion for the 6th pokemon on my team?

Can't go wrong with greninja

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2015
    I need help I'm trying to get new two but I can't get into greeenland cave the two small rocks and big boulders are in the way I already beat the whole game can someone help me ????

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2015
    Regarding Flora Island's Gym, I've gotten 7 badges for Tyron Region, and I've encountered Regigigas with Eliza and the others, but when I got to Flora Island for my final Tyron badge, there's this guy saying Siena isn't in the gym. Well, I'm pretty sure I've done everything there is to do before I went to Flora Island, since I've consulted the walkthrough for Resolute Ver. Please help?

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • I'm really a huge fan of 1158. He is by far the fastest ROM hacker and that doesn't lower the quality of his games. I don't remember any of your games having huge successes regarding Hack of the Year awards or related, but that doesn't mean they aren't good. Keep it up bro!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    How about implementing the typical trading system found in Pokemon Centers, and also the secret bases introduced in GEN III. I know this thread might have been dormant way back but I just got introduced to the hack and I'm digging it. I don't know if you're still working on the rom but I just gave out my opinions for appreciation purposes. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks . {:3}

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    help! can't complete the shard mission,found 3 cracks in windy and 3 in shale only 2 in moss cave, I think I need 9 and making things worse I've got only 7 3y,2r,2g, might have tossed off a shard,

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    help! can't complete the shard mission,found 3 cracks in windy and 3 in shale only 2 in moss cave, I think I need 9 and making things worse I've got only 7 3y,2r,2g, might have tossed off a shard,

Sigiglyph and trapinch sometimes hold shards when you capture them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Hi just started playing this hack and it's awesome! One question though.. I'm already at Chinchilla on the way to SYLON league but when I returned to other towns the events keep playing again?

EDIT: Also, I can't use fly on 2nd region??

Last edited:
    Back