• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    8/10

Image is nice, CSS is nice, and it looks clean. However, what I don't like is the animated sprites. I'm just not one for animation in signatures in general.

shot571

Epic sig dude. Dbz ftw. Well layed out easy to read. (maybe goku instead of gohan?)

yes my sig sucks. I just messed mine up and gonna do it up.
    Maybe you could just rate the pic?(not gonna happen though is it?)

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    6/10

I think it would have been better if you outlined the Pokemon and such a different color, like black or white. :U Red doesn't look goo and this is coming from someone who loves the color Red.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • 10/10

one, my favorite color is green :D.
    I like Power Puff Girls Z, and she is my favorite character :D

s_a_l_poke

n00b = g00d
    Years
  • I'll give you 8/10 because there are 8 stars in the sig because the quote at the bottom is colored in places that emphasis doesn't fit. I do like the design, though, so here's a cookie!

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Well, I've developed a hatred towards sprites inside signatures since I got an infraction due to them. But ah well, I'll try not to be biased. :]

The thing is, it's kind of unorganized. You need to organize it in a better way. I'm sure it'll look better if you centralize it. And yeah, it'd be good if you use some title tags and CSS. ;]

4//10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree with you on that one. ♥

Well, organization needed. It's kind of messy, tbh. Try out using formatting it a bit more, maybe? Title tags and CSS can make it look good. :]

4//10

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Art equals win. Winry and Edward adds to the epicness.

The only thing I dislike is the white box. I'd like to see transparency (Pokey loves transparecy), or one of those borders you're so well known for :<

Still good tho But you can do alot better. 8/10

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • (I added the colours because I wanted it to look more like a window, so the characters weren't just cut off at the bottom)

Yours is cool and original, and simple. CSS is great.
    But said codes are a little off (on my browser), and there's something odd with the whole thing. can't point it out.

8/10

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Your sig is very cluttered looking, but it fits for some reason I like it ha as well as the color scheme :). (Did you draw Ruby and Sapphire yourself?)

9/10

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    7/10

The banner looks nice, but too bright and such, and it seems odd to have the monotype thing down there in the corner. :U

s_a_l_poke

n00b = g00d
    Years
  • 7/10.

I really don't like the pic (but if you do, I can't judge your opinion), and it's also really big. Most of the time it will end up looking five times bigger than the text itself. (But who am I to judge when I have that bookmark thing at the end >.<)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back