• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone recommend me Japanese RPGs for the PS Vita?

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Hello ^-^

I'm really happy because my older brother recently passed me his PS Vita because he said he hadn't played it in years.

I already have Tales of Hearts R. Yay, because Tales is my favorites series ^-^. I'm also getting some Atelier games which I liked in PS3, and Legend Of Heroes, which look really fun.

What else could I get? I still have a bit of vacation left. I'd prefer if they were not turn based, but I'm willing to try anything.

Thank you ^-^.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Ignoring everything apart from title:
    Here xDD

I'd prefer if they were not turn based
    Ugh... this narrows the selection maybe way too much...
    Vita JRPGs are mostly turn based. (Obviously including mentioned Atelier and Kiseki games :P)
    Another AJRPG you can find on Vita are Ys: Memories of Celceta, SAO Hollow Fragment and Hyperdimension Neptunia U/Blanc vs Zombies (you should play other Neptunia titles beforehand, though).

Other action games you can find on Vita are karige (hunting games) but they are not what should be considered JRPG. But if you like Monster Hunter, God Eater, Freedom Wars, Soul Sacrifice, Ragnarok Odyssey, Toukiden games would be a great choice.

And obligatory, Vita has no games, how can we recommend any? xD

Back