• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

marty mcfly arrives in the future on my bday

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    so i was thinking about how this year im gonna have to share my bday attention with marty mcfly's arrival in the future (october 21 2015) and i want to know what interesting facts there are about your birthday

notable events (real or otherwise), people born on the same day, etc

off the top of my head i have kim k, judge judy and princess leia/carrie fisher on the same day
    and there is actually piss all in terms of notable events tbh i guess the battle of trafalgar might interest a history nut

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Notable events that have happened on my birthday have included:
    1775: Start of the American Revolutionary War with the Battles of Lexington and Concord
    1971: Launch of Salyut 1, the first space station
    Sad Event: 1995: Oklahoma City Bombing
    2005: Pope Benedict XVI elected
    2011: US release of Final Fantasy IV The Complete Collection

People I share a birthday with include:
    1903: Eliot Ness, American lawman
    1946: Tim Curry, English actor, singer, and producer
    1978: Russell Lawrence, American actor and producer (played Mike Corbett a.k.a. the second Magna Defender in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy)
    1978: James Franco, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
    1981: Hayden Christensen, Canadian-American actor and producer
    1987: Maria Sharapova, Russian tennis player

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • A lot of people seem to die every year on my birthday. Or it marks the start of something that's going to kill a bunch of people. Facebook was also created on my birthday apparently. Nothing too exciting as births go though just George Romero and Natalie Imbruglia from what I can see. I don't know much about other country's sports or politics which is what most of these are.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I share a birthday with davy crockett and apparently I'm related to him somehow and I think that is just neat

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • October 28... let's see...

Mostly events that I don't care about lol.

Three notable birthdays, though:
    *Bill Gates, our Windows/Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Xbox overlord.
    *Marvin Heemeyer, the dude who "fought the man" in the most epic way possible - he turned his bulldozer into a homemade tank and wreaked havoc in his small Colorado town. Google "Killdozer," the nickname given to his badass creation.
    And perhaps most importantly...
    *Aki Toyosaki, voice of Yui Hirasawa from K-on!

Oh yeah, and I've celebrated every birthday since 2012 at a Quality Inn/Suites.

Last edited:

srinator

My o my

Lucid

Dick Cheney needs to die and gtf off my birthday. It was the last performance of The Beatles too. ;(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • So fun fact, I play tenor sax and guess who shares my birthday and also plays tenor sax...Bill Clinton. I also share that birthday with some rappers that don't matter anymore. And in irl events, sorority recruitment starts on my birthday this year so that'll be fun, haha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    off the top of my head

wiz khalifa and pink share my bday
    oprah planned a wedding date, but then called it off
    the deadliest hurricane in u.s. history hit texas

y a y

Years
  • I share a birthday with Tolkien, but also Mel Gibson. Can't win 'em all.

off the top of my head i have kim k, judge judy and princess leia/carrie fisher on the same day
    and there is actually piss all in terms of notable events tbh i guess the battle of trafalgar might interest a history nut
    You also share a birthday with Ursula K. Le Guin, one of my favorite authors.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    just remembered that I share a birthday (September 5th) with Freddie Mercury, so theres that at least

Years
  • US Presidents are inaugurated on my birthday, Audrey Hepburn died on my birthday in 1993, and I share it with Rainn Wilson, Gary Barlow, Tom Baker (the actor of the 4th Doctor from Doctor Who) and Buzz Aldrin. Very few interesting events apart from Britain signing for the US' independence (or something, idk), which I'm guessing is connected to the whole inauguration ritual.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • 1977 – Elvis Presley performs the final concert of his life in Indianapolis.

...this is depressing...

And of course,

2015 – The U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges declares that same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marriage under the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

My birthday was filled with rainbows this year because of this. B)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I will post other stuff when I'm free.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Baywatch debuted on September 22nd, 1989

I share a birthday with Joan Jett, Scott Baio, and Tom Felton.

Back