• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Allstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Hey, yo and how ya all doing.

Listen ive been away for the last two weeks but now im back at my beloved computer and am starting fresh say goodbye to pokemon village and say hello to pokemon allstar

I have added a few extra features like when you begin it will come up to a loading screen with an hour glass and a meter that goes up to load ur page so it feels like a actual game hmm so tell me what do you think of this?

It may contain all the regions plus an extra but hey i still dont know and hey that is a hell of alot of maps or maybe it will include one region and my own but i have absoulutly have no idea "YET"

well thats all i have to say except i am about to fix my signiture up and keep checking this board to see if anyone likes my ideas talk to ya soon

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • If you haven't started the game then this thread is a against the rules. All game threads must include a story and at least one screenshot, this has neither. Make a new thread after you've made some progress on the game.

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back