• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Level-5's Snack World CG Anime Pilot Dubbed in English .

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

I have no idea what this is !
    Hoping someone else will answer me

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Game developer Level-5 began streaming the CG anime pilot film for The Snack World — its next cross-media project after Inazuma Eleven, Little Battlers eXperience, and Yo-kai Watch — with a English dub on Wednesday. The "hyper casual fantasy" is set in Snack World, a seemingly traditional fantasy world — except it has convenience stores, smartphones, and other elements of the modern world.

From Anime News Network.

Seems cute, though I doubt I'll watch it myself.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    it's supposed to be a game that'll be released on 3DS, iOS and Android, right? i'd only seen the Japanese trailer so i was still a bit at a loss for some parts, but... yeah. i actually still am. haha!

but yeah c: we'll see what comes of this

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    it's supposed to be a game that'll be released on 3DS, iOS and Android, right? i'd only seen the Japanese trailer so i was still a bit at a loss for some parts, but... yeah. i actually still am. haha!

but yeah c: we'll see what comes of this

Wait , Is this suppose to be Movie , Anime Series or Game ???
    Level 5 announce that they are doing a new Project this year that is even better then Yokai Watch & their other project.
    I wonder if they mean Snack World ?

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    oh, from a look on Snack World's official site it seems they're both doing a full CG anime, and a manga in Corocoro magazine, AND the game. Level-5 sure is going all out ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Back