• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Drawings of characters I made...

Years
  • These are drawing of characters/Fakemon I made on my Wacom tablet. I'm still getting used to drawing on the tablet. I will add new drawings later

Attachments

• Xeleree and Unei.png
      Xeleree and Unei.png
      185.9 KB · Views: 10
    • Would you pet it.jpg
      Would you pet it.jpg
      215.8 KB · Views: 7
    • Azuna.png
      Azuna.png
      192.3 KB · Views: 15
    • Wondering child.png
      Wondering child.png
      152.5 KB · Views: 5
    • Fulayli.png
      Fulayli.png
      353.2 KB · Views: 9
    • Azuna gets help.png
      Azuna gets help.png
      263.2 KB · Views: 6
    • Jashoosaba.png
      Jashoosaba.png
      166.1 KB · Views: 3
    • Sister pic.png
      Sister pic.png
      152 KB · Views: 4
    • Xeexy.png
      Xeexy.png
      221.5 KB · Views: 3
    • YouTubeChannelArt.jpeg
      YouTubeChannelArt.jpeg
      295.9 KB · Views: 1
    • That one model.png
      That one model.png
      125.5 KB · Views: 3
    • Oooo! A butterfly!!.png
      Oooo! A butterfly!!.png
      133 KB · Views: 4
    • Getting to know Unei.png
      Getting to know Unei.png
      331.7 KB · Views: 4
    • I have needs too!.png
      I have needs too!.png
      103.2 KB · Views: 2
    • Reading hour.png
      Reading hour.png
      99.2 KB · Views: 2
    • Fallen star.jpg
      Fallen star.jpg
      153.1 KB · Views: 4
    • A car passed by.png
      A car passed by.png
      317.4 KB · Views: 4
    • Xeleree at different ages.jpg
      Xeleree at different ages.jpg
      210 KB · Views: 4
    • Hydreigon.jpg
      Hydreigon.jpg
      319.2 KB · Views: 6
    • Nila.jpg
      Nila.jpg
      208.6 KB · Views: 2
    • Nila's new baby.png
      Nila's new baby.png
      169.6 KB · Views: 1
    Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow! These are super precious! I love how expressive and unique your characters are. I'd love to know more about them. Could you tell us more about your characters?

Years
  • I am trying to write a story about some of these characters but I'm struggling to get started even though I have the whole story in my head. I'm just procrastinating by drawing a lot lately. I guess I just need motivation....

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I think it's safe to say you're improving very much! The Hydreigon piece in specific speaks to me. It feels like a really complete picture, not just in terms of practical application but in the sense that it really evokes an emotion. Same with the car piece. Both of those illustrations are telling a story to me and I like that much more than the ol' "character design" template. You communicate a lot through those works and I really think it speaks to your improvement as a developing artist. It takes a lot to make your audience feel something.

I hope you continue to create. Just keep working working working and you'll get there!

tumblr_mozlz5xaSs1rkib8lo6_250.gif

Years
  • I think it's safe to say you're improving very much! The Hydreigon piece in specific speaks to me. It feels like a really complete picture, not just in terms of practical application but in the sense that it really evokes an emotion. Same with the car piece. Both of those illustrations are telling a story to me and I like that much more than the ol' "character design" template. You communicate a lot through those works and I really think it speaks to your improvement as a developing artist. It takes a lot to make your audience feel something.

I hope you continue to create. Just keep working working working and you'll get there!

tumblr_mozlz5xaSs1rkib8lo6_250.gif

Thank you and I will continue drawing

Back