• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • I think it'd be kinda cool if you just made pony versions of all of the people/pokemon, and changed the dialogue to fit... and that's it.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years

• Ohhhh~ can't wait to hear the plot~

And also, I already decided on the Gym Leaders.

The last 4 of the Mane 6 are going to be the Pony 4 :3

Well this plot is completely different from what we have planed so far, and is still pretty rough. Just the general ideas. Anyways here is a quick read on my idea:
    Spoiler:

Anyway its just an idea, and would take a lot of work. Even if you don't want to make it into a game, tell me what you think. :3

Years
  • It's heartwarming and fuzzy. Perfect, considering the source material. A possible plot hole though: Wouldn't the(or a) legendary Pokemon would've tried to stop Nightmare Moon when she pulls the coup?

Buoysel

Years
  • It's heartwarming and fuzzy. Perfect, considering the source material. A possible plot hole though: Wouldn't the(or a) legendary Pokemon would've tried to stop Nightmare Moon when she pulls the coup?

Not necessary, I don't think the legendary Pokemon care about the human's uhh, Pony's government. Natural disasters maybe, not Government.

I could kind of see Ho-Oh get mad, but wrong region. It could even be implemented into the plot that legendary tries and stop Nightmare. But Nightmare beats it and uses that to taunt the player that s/he has no hope of beating her.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Hmmm, it's very interesting~ I just put it out there and we can wait to see what the others bring up. As for FourCartridge's question, it's simple. Nightmare Moon is too powerful and easily defeats the legendary, or does what the Shadowbolts tried to do with Rainbow and convince the legendary to join her side.

I'm also starting to come up with locations as well. Viridian Forest is definitely gonna be either Everfree Forest or Sweet Apple Acres, and Viridian City could be Ponyville. Pallet Town can be like a little settlement a good distance from Ponyville, but is still considered to be in Ponyville. Route 1 can be a short walk connecting them. Saffron City can be Manehatten, Celadon City can be Cloudsdale (or Manehatten; We can flip-flop the two) and Fushica City can be Fillydephia.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I like it. xDD;;
    It's simple, and it works well. /is used to doing complicated stories. ._.;
    I'll just switch from planning the plot to planning the side quests. The main plot itself seems to be doing alright. xD;
    I'll write up a bunch of ideas, and post them here later.

Wham

In-Your-Face Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • - Favorite Episode: Dragonshy/Stare Master
    - Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
    - Favorite Side Pony: Sweetie Belle
    - About Me: Hi my name is Wham. I got into my little pony friendship is magic in march because I love cartoons and when I was bored and there was nothing on and I was like "Max & Ruby or My Little Pony" and then I watched it and started to get into it. I'm kinda embarrased to watch it with anyone else because I'm a dude and I'm 14 1/2. I mean, I just shaved yesterday!

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Well, I would choose Sweetie Belle as the girl, since i'll want Apple Bloom as a Gym Leader.

Plus, she loooks more girly than Bloom.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Well to be fair, Scootaloo is really inspired by Rainbow Dash, so that would make sense. :)

As for your hack, why not make it a short one of PokePony and Princess Celestia could replace the professor. Nightmare Moon could be the main bad guy, and you could have Gym Leaders such as Twilight Sparkle (Psychic) or Hoity Toity (Rock, as in minerals, pretty ones).

Buoysel

Years
  • Well to be fair, Scootaloo is really inspired by Rainbow Dash, so that would make sense. :)

As for your hack, why not make it a short one of PokePony and Princess Celestia could replace the professor. Nightmare Moon could be the main bad guy, and you could have Gym Leaders such as Twilight Sparkle (Psychic) or Hoity Toity (Rock, as in minerals, pretty ones).

That would be the easy way to do it, just a simple Pony splice in. Its all up the boss and what Sammy decides.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Well, I've been working on my fan pony. Here it is:
    Spoiler:

Alo gonna attach what i have so far for the hack. It's not final, so things can, and mostly likely will, change. I fail as a leader

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Speaking of fan ponies, I made one myself a few days ago.

Spoiler:

Back