• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

starmie fighter

DESU TIME YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
Years
  • Is there anyway to get PokéEditDS to work with an english version of Platinum?

Also would loading a japanese version of the rom, editing the pokemon's data, then extracting the pl_personal/personal.narc, then replacing the narcs on the english version with the narcs from the japanese version work?

Also, nice tools.

GoldFlareon

Biotic Flareon
    Years
  • Is there anyway to get PokéEditDS to work with an english version of Platinum?

Also would loading a japanese version of the rom, editing the pokemon's data, then extracting the pl_personal/personal.narc, then replacing the narcs on the english version with the narcs from the japanese version work?

Also, nice tools.
    Yeah, I'd like to know the same thing. :P

~Flareon.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
    Years
  • Nice hacking tools there, Swampert. I've already visit your site and downloaded a couple of your tools, my favorite one so far is your PokeEditDS program...Heh, it works like a charm. It's gonna help me a lot in my hack. Keep it up, bruh!

PEACE

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Swampert 22 said:
    I live in Northamptonshire, the same county as Silverstone:D

I assume you mean to edit the appearance of the trainer. I beleive that AGIXP (sp?) can help you, although I have never used it. It edits the Pokémon graphics, so you should be able to edit the trainers with it, although I am unsure.
    Well AGIXP does edit trainer/pokemon images. But to edit the trainer card, you would have to use TLP. I believe Blazichu gave the offset in his old tutorial called "Blazichu's Tutorials" if I'm not mistaken. Oh, this answer was directed toward the asker, not you Swampert ^_^

Good luck creating more tools ;)

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • Lend if you will, sir, your ear.

EVERYONE that has, will, or may ever make a Pokemon ROM hack needs to know of you. Your tools are so supremely useful and (best of all) simple that you deserve an award.

That being said, I must thank you on a much more personal note for creating your Denjuu editor (oh, and there were two bootleg Denju games; Pokemon Diamond, featureing a weird deer creature, and Jade, with a poorly drawn snake). When I saw it at the bottom of your already incredible list, I became so elated that I almost ruined my pants.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Do you know how hard it is to find anyone that's even HEARD of TELEFANG?!?!

I swear that if you make a Denjuu palette/sprite editor, I will be your ***** for a month.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • Lend if you will, sir, your ear.

EVERYONE that has, will, or may ever make a Pokemon ROM hack needs to know of you. Your tools are so supremely useful and (best of all) simple that you deserve an award.

That being said, I must thank you on a much more personal note for creating your Denjuu editor (oh, and there were two bootleg Denju games; Pokemon Diamond, featureing a weird deer creature, and Jade, with a poorly drawn snake). When I saw it at the bottom of your already incredible list, I became so elated that I almost ruined my pants.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Do you know how hard it is to find anyone that's even HEARD of TELEFANG?!?!

I swear that if you make a Denjuu palette/sprite editor, I will be your ***** for a month.
    Most of sprites in telefang games can be changed with Pokemon Gold Sprite Editor which was weird. I borrowed some to my crystal hack :)

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • A titlescreen editor could be fun. Let you import an image and then change the tile arrangement and edit pallets and whatnot. I could help you find info on this if you wanted to get it done
    That sounds like an excellent idea. As of now, editing the titlescreen takes some time, and a program like this would speed everything up. You really should consider making this.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I made the most awesome Trde ever on a Pearl game ! U get a Lugia 4 an useless Bidoof ! It i also holding a Master Ball ! YAY 4 U SWAMPERT !

Armand

The Wild Eagle
    Years
  • Hi,

Nice collection, very helpful, and helped me in modifying some hacks (adding features like master balls, and other important items)

Thanks alot for the great collection Swampert :)

Best wishes

madarawolf

Espada Cuarta
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Poke edit ds isn't letting me open my platinum rom US.

Last edited:

Tochukaso

Grass + Bug
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    is it possible to make new pokemon in dp? like with the advance games? and, if not, is it possible to edit another pokemon completely (name, stats, typing) to make it a completely different pokemon?

thanks in advance to anyone who answers :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back