• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2015
    Hey Everyone i m BoNeDuSTeR, i m new here...i m thinking of making a gba hack of Pokemon and i really want to add Mega Evolutions...Can Anyone explain me how to add Mega-Evolution and Mega Evolutions items like Absolite X/Y i really want these items in gba hack...but dont know where to get... i do appreciate if u guys could also supply me Sprites of 6th Gen+Mega Evo Sprites....Also Need Help in Tilesets...i am really looking for HD Tilesets that could be used to make maps..
    Thanks for ur time.

Years
  • Hey there BoNeDuSTer, welcome to the PokeCommunity! If you're looking for some help with your prospective ROM hack, the best place to ask would be over in our ROM Hacking forum's Beginner's Lounge. Pokemon General doesn't deal with any hacking related topics itself, but I'm sure the people over there would be more than happy to help you. Also, make sure to have a look at out Tools, Tutorials & Resources board, as there are a lot of good threads over there to get you well on your way to making a good ROM hack.

Like I said, Pokemon General doesn't deal with any hacking related threads, so I'm going to have to close this, but I wish you the best of luck in your hacking endeavors!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back