• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your dream car~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I know there's been a dozen of these threads... but I feel the need to change my dream car anyway. So, what's your dream car? It doesn't matter if you can't drive currently or will never learn to drive or anything. Just tell us the car you would like to have if you could. :3

This is my dream car:

Spoiler:

Now, tell us about YOUR dream car. ^^

Years
  • Hoo boy. This is a tough one. Gonna go with the tried and true favorite though.

DSC09408.jpg

Honorable mentions go to the Koenigsegg Agera, the Skyline R32/R34/R35, and the Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R.

Years
  • I'm not so picky as to find a pic, but my dream car has leather seats, a sexy paint job, a convertible top, and a stereo with bass that can stop a heart.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • A Tesla sounds pretty cool. I'm all about luxury and saving up on gas lol

Years
  • I'm not fussy. I just a want a cheap and fuel efficient sedan that doesn't break down or burst into flame (my current car did that).

Wovoka

Glaceon = Best Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2020
    I've never really been into cars too much, but i really like the Nissan 350z.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • A polar white Fiat 500 :P I love those cars!!!

Sadly they're so expensive for what they actually are-not ideal starter cars for the price.

For me, it has to be a fully kitted Landrover Defender (or Series) or a Camel Trophy Defender:
    landrover.jpg

You can go practically anywhere in one. I do have a Defender TDI, ut currently there is no engine ~_~

Years
  • Not so much dream cars as they are cars I'm seriously considering as my next cars, but they are:

Fiesta ST
    Focus ST
    Focus RS

At least one of these models will have a used one in my price range when I'm done paying off my current car.

Back