• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi from Sweden :)

Years
Hi there.

I am Daniel. And I am from Sweden. 31 years old.

I very recently got my 2DS and pokemon X.

I played pokemon platinum before on nintendo DS.

I love pokemon. I also recently started watch the Anime.

Other interests I have are japan,anime, singing, RPGs, fantasy.

Years
Hello, and welcome to PokeCommunity. We have some Swedish members on here, so you're not the only one. What is your favorite Pokemon game? What is your favorite Pokemon? But anyways, hope to see you around.

Years
Hello, and welcome to PokeCommunity. We have some Swedish members on here, so you're not the only one. What is your favorite Pokemon game? What is your favorite Pokemon? But anyways, hope to see you around.

Thats nice to hear.

I only played platinum and a little pokemon x.

But X seems sofar really awesome and way more new user friendly.

My favourite pokemon is Pikachu. But I also like the started pokemon fire fox thingie when it evolves into its 2nd stage. Dont know the name of it thou.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Welcome aboard dude!

Are you interested in singing yourself or actually shows? Out of curiosity!

Anything you might need let me know :)

Years
Welcome aboard dude!

Are you interested in singing yourself or actually shows? Out of curiosity!

Anything you might need let me know :)

I am interested in singing myself aswell as watch other singers/musicals and so on.

Years
Hello there Daniel! A big welcome to PC, and how is everything going for you? Hope it's all going smoothly for you because it's all well on my end too. And from what I've seen you seem to be enjoying PC already, which is awesome.

You're 31 and still into Pokemon? That is impressive. In fact, you realize how many older Pokemon fans we really have since we are one of the more mature Pokemon forums out there, and as you'll see Pokemon is totally not just for kids. I'm 22 and I still love Pokemon as much as I did when I was 7, so it shows how dedicated one can be. Pikachu is a nice solid choice for a favorite Pokemon, it was in fact my fave for a long time and while it got knocked off the spot in recent generations it's still a fave of mine. As for that 2nd stage fire fox? That's Braixen, which evolves from Fennekin, XY's Fire starter. I kinda like that line's design concept, with the mage theme and all. Froakie's still my fave of those starters in general, because I love Water-types but hey we're all different and have different thoughts.

And how's X going for you so far? Kalos is a really beautiful region I say, and hard to believe that Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will be out in less than a month now, however I think you have to wait an extra week on your end since you're in Europe. But the hype has been heavy so definitely worth the wait. Sweden is a really beautiful country from what I've heard, since it produces a lot of great things.

Have a great time with us Daniel, and don't hesitate to ask me or a staff member if you need anything! I hope to continue seeing you hang around here.

- Hikamaru

Years
Hello there Daniel! A big welcome to PC, and how is everything going for you? Hope it's all going smoothly for you because it's all well on my end too. And from what I've seen you seem to be enjoying PC already, which is awesome.

You're 31 and still into Pokemon? That is impressive. In fact, you realize how many older Pokemon fans we really have since we are one of the more mature Pokemon forums out there, and as you'll see Pokemon is totally not just for kids. I'm 22 and I still love Pokemon as much as I did when I was 7, so it shows how dedicated one can be. Pikachu is a nice solid choice for a favorite Pokemon, it was in fact my fave for a long time and while it got knocked off the spot in recent generations it's still a fave of mine. As for that 2nd stage fire fox? That's Braixen, which evolves from Fennekin, XY's Fire starter. I kinda like that line's design concept, with the mage theme and all. Froakie's still my fave of those starters in general, because I love Water-types but hey we're all different and have different thoughts.

And how's X going for you so far? Kalos is a really beautiful region I say, and hard to believe that Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will be out in less than a month now, however I think you have to wait an extra week on your end since you're in Europe. But the hype has been heavy so definitely worth the wait. Sweden is a really beautiful country from what I've heard, since it produces a lot of great things.

Have a great time with us Daniel, and don't hesitate to ask me or a staff member if you need anything! I hope to continue seeing you hang around here.

- Hikamaru

First of all, thank you for such awell written post and I am all good and happy to hear you are doing good aswell ! :)

3 years back or so I go into pokemon for the first time. I got a nintendo ds and pokemon platinum. I saw a friend of mine being really into pokemon and that inspired me to try it out. I enjoyed platinum a lot. But it was not so easy for a new user to get into.

And now recently I got my hands on a 2DS and pokemon X and its perfect for me. Way more easy to get into and the graphics put the pokemon to life and being able to be friends with them in a new way is awesome. So my interest for pokemon has grown bigger and bigger.

I am at just start trying 2nd gym. I have the worst local sense ever so finding my way in the game is confusing some times and remember what my next move is to be. But its not the games fault. Its me being a scatterbrain hehe. But I enjoy the game a lot. Love seeing new pokemon. Testing their moves and learning about the mechanics.

I love that I can customize my character. And I had a really good time doing PR movies. And there are so much to do. Mini games, and cuddle with my pokemon and so on.

I also had my birthday yesterday and when I went into a pokemon center they celebrated me a little . Thats was cool.

I already pre ordered the alpha saphire game. And I also tried the demo out.

Another fun thing I like about pokemon is the little mini events. I got a hallowen pokemon. And another white looking pokemon from a code from gamestop. And I also will get a pokemon from playing the demo of ORAS. I love stuff like that.

And also the pokemon community seems to be really nice. I been on swedish forums and now here aswell , and the few IRL friends I know that like pokemon are nice aswell. I hope to be able to visit a pokemon gathering sometime or a con of some kind to meet more likeminded people. :)

Where are you from? I enjoy sweden a lot. I been to england and greece aswell. I would love to visit japan some time.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Hi there.

I am Daniel. And I am from Sweden. 31 years old.

I very recently got my 2DS and pokemon X.

I played pokemon platinum before on nintendo DS.

I love pokemon. I also recently started watch the Anime.

Other interests I have are japan,anime, singing, RPGs, fantasy.

Hey Daniel,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. I'm a big fan of Sweden, and actually plan to visit it sometime next year because I'd like to experience the cleanest country in the world. It'll be a good change from the hectic city lifestyle that I'm used to.

It's never too late to start on X and Y despite ORAS being out in less than a month. In fact, I got my copy of Y not too long ago. The game itself is quite short, so it shouldn't take you too long for the main storyline. It's a great game, and I absolutely loved the character customization. :p

Platinum was another one of the games that just left a deep impression on me because of the fact that it had the Distortion World sidequest. Distortion World's puzzle was one of, if not the best map in my opinion of the entire Pokemon series simply because it's so unique.

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you want to chat or want to drop me a question, I'll be more than happy. Hope to see you around, and have fun here on PC! ^~^

Years
Hey Daniel,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. I'm a big fan of Sweden, and actually plan to visit it sometime next year because I'd like to experience the cleanest country in the world. It'll be a good change from the hectic city lifestyle that I'm used to.

It's never too late to start on X and Y despite ORAS being out in less than a month. In fact, I got my copy of Y not too long ago. The game itself is quite short, so it shouldn't take you too long for the main storyline. It's a great game, and I absolutely loved the character customization. :p

Platinum was another one of the games that just left a deep impression on me because of the fact that it had the Distortion World sidequest. Distortion World's puzzle was one of, if not the best map in my opinion of the entire Pokemon series simply because it's so unique.

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you want to chat or want to drop me a question, I'll be more than happy. Hope to see you around, and have fun here on PC! ^~^

Hi there.

May I ask where you are from?

I love Sweden. Its a safe, stable and clean country .

Years
eeeee X/Y. Definitely some of the best Pokemon games around. The graphics are a huge step up and I'm glad we finally made the 3D transition with gen VI - things certainly feel more lively even if some 3D models aren't colored as well as their older sprite counterparts. Amie, Super Training, and the new breeding mechanics among other things make them some of the best games for fans to get into. Really happy seeing others who enjoy them so much!

...but I'm rambling here. <_<; Welcome, Daniel, though I'm a few days late! It's great to meet you. You're never too old for Pokemon and everyone here will welcome you with open arms so you'll fit in swimmingly. Have a fantastic time here! And maybe some day I'll pay a visit to Sweden, it's on my list of countries to check out as it seems beautiful. Anything to take a break from NYC, lool. :(

See you around and all that good stuff!

Back