• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charmender a player Let's play a game.

Charmender

~Charmender a player
Years
  • Hey friends!
    I am charmender. I am not a professional hacker. I am just a pokemon game player, fan. I play my first pokemon game on my pc using vba when i was 13-14 years old and then i am become a fan of pokemon games.
    I am here because i love pokemon games and Its my goal to make the Pokemon Indigo Leage anime series game and yes pokemon indigo league thats the first cartoon of pokemon i watch on tv and i love this cartoon ash, pikachu and starting song thats the reason I love the world of pokemon. The first rom I played was fire red and I like it very much I always choose charmender as my starter because i think fire type is more power than water and grass type and dragon type is coolest type and also charmender envolve into charizard and have fire, dragon, flying type pokemon abilltys thats why my user name is also charmender.
    Then after completing the fire red I played ash gray hack I love this game.
    Ash grey is Inspiration to hacking roms.
    -Charmender.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Good luck with your hacking journey, Charmender. You'll find a lot of great tools here to help you along so be sure to keep checking back in the ROM Hacking forum. Welcome to PokeCommunity! :')

I loved the Indigo League anime too, it was one of my favorite Pokemon anime series. Though I also really loved Hoenn personally. Hope you've been having fun posting around so far and if you're ever lost the staff with bold blue, orange, and red names are always down to help. Don't be scared to send us a private message.

Have a good time!

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • But, but but charizard isnt a dragon....... And if you ever need help with your hack I can do things involved with hacking... Things....

Years
  • If you're a proud hacker, you'll definitely love our ROM Hacking boards here. But hey, welcome aboard Charmender! Given the name I take it no surprise you're a huge fan of the Charmander line, Charizard has often been cemented as a fan favorite, although I generally like cuter stuff myself.

I can also tell you're a huge Kanto fan, that region was the one that started it all and that's why it remains a fave of many Pokemon fans. Sadly I'm not so much of a Kanto fangirl myself, but it still has its niches. Also, how did you enjoy Ash Gray? That's one of many famous hacks created here at PC, so you'll definitely love the hack catalog here, and I'm sure you can successfully create a hack of your own one day.

Good luck and we hope you stick around with us! I'm always happy to chat or you can ask the staff team if you have any questions regarding the forums. Have a blast and I'll see you!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ash Grey! Love that game too, and they did a nice job rendering the anime to the game! It's kinda interesting, replicating the pokemon and the situations as if we're actually there, hehe. Mmm, and welcome, oh so bold Charmender! I'm guessing Charmander is your favourite pokemon? It's pretty cool. C:

I'm always into the nostalgic side of pokemon too. Going back to the R/B/Y games is pretty satisfying, and brings back a lot of members, teehee. Mmm, yeah, have a fantastic time, and maybe we can meet and chat sometime! Most importantly, be friends? Either or, I'll be here if you need anything. <33

Back