• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Gender

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    In X, male, in Y female, both named Jade. With trainer customization I wanted to see what there was available to both. Though I'm pretty random what gender I'll play ingames, honest just what ever I feel like at the time, or if I feel some part of the game resonates better one way or the other (like fallout 3, I felt the story searching for the father was better suited to a daughter, but like in Skyrim you have to be male what with the fighting dragons and stuff, just seams more fitting) , with pokemon games I usually go female though a little more often then male.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    Growing up I would never have thought to select anything other than my gender and my name...and now...well, I'm terrible at thinking up cool nicknames :'(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • In Y, my character is a female named Lisa. I've traditionally played as a girl and "Lisa" is my go-to character name. Even without customization I would've chosen the girl; in X/Y the customization options provided an extra benefit of doing so.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Another fun thing with being female is that you get the better end of the customization scale.

Yup, I went crazy with the outfits. For a straight male I seem to have a thing for feminine clothes. I wish the hair dye had more options though.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I went with female. Mostly because it's my gender. Plus I enjoyed the clothes the female got more than the males. :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I picked the guy this time around, named him Dima since I thought that sounded cool and I had Battlefield 3 on my mind at the time.

Back