• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 7, 2014
Ditto Safari?

Hi!

Just joined, but thought this might be an easy way to find someone I need. If you weren't already tipped off by the title, I'm looking for a ditto safari. I've just gotten back into competitive pokemon battling, which (as most of y'all should know) takes a lot of IV breeding and EV training.
With the new X and Y update, friend safari pokemon now have at least 2-3 maxed IVs -- something softcore players probably would glance over, but to us elders, this is a huge leap. To get to the point, I need a ditto safari to farm all those perfect, purple (and 1/4096 blue), globs of worthless pokematter to force-breed pokemon into submission until the ultimate, perfect little genetically enhanced warriors pop out of that cute little egg. :)
Please get back to me. FC: 1177-7820-8372 IGN: Westwood

P.S. Good luck to anyone else who is currently IV breeding.

With respect,
Westwood

Pokemon Trainer Webster

Pokemon Newbie, since 2001
Years
Good evening! (From this part of the world)

My friend code is 0877-2408-8809. Add me up and give me a holler when you did so I can add you guys too.

Thanks! :-)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
Looking for a ditto like everybody else PM me when you add me and I forgot what's in my safari FC: 0318-9082-7419

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2014
FC: 5258-1289-9576

Message me yours if you add me, so we both have each other. I need more safari, and someone with dittos.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
LF: Fighting/Steel/Dark safari

I have Flying. Woobat/Fletchinder/Pidgey

4012 5714 8230 ign Jarr

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 2, 2014
Hi there Anyone,

I am pretty new Whit pokemon x.
I just finished pokemon x,and i activated pokemon safari.
I hope that Some people will invité me or add me to there friends safari.

Mij friend code is 4399-1072-7304
What my friend safari will give you,i have now idea sorry ....

Send me a pm and i will add you as Well.

Thanks a lot !

DarkraiMatter

DarkraiMatter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Hey guys, I have a ghost safari
Add me, my F.C is 2809-8949-7894.

PM me if you want me to add you back :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
Hello everyone! I'm looking for FC for the safari so if you guys can add me and pm me your FC I'll be happy to add you back. Also if you have a ghost type safari please add me, my FC is 0920-0906-5976. Also my pokemon are lilipup,audino, and ditto

Last edited:
Years
Hi Guys

I'm looking for new people for my safari. All type of pokemons are welcome :)
PM me if you want know more, or if you add me. Thanks

Years
I am desperately looking for a forrestress safari so if someone has one please pm me so I can add you. If you have a pineco/forrestress and can trade me one please pm me. Also feel free to add me just send me a pm so I can add you back and if people need their safaris checked I can do that for you just shot me a pm.

Thanks

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
looking for an electric safari that has electabuzz. FC: 3995-6599-1417. pm me if you add me

Years
Hello! Looking for FC 'cause I could really use some friends on Pokémon X/Y. Will add anyone, just send a PM if you add me, so I can add you back. My FC is: 2809-8720-1705 And my Friend Safari is Electric. The same info plus some more is in the signature.

Last edited:

ihyatoeu

Sage
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
Hello guys i am new here. So my FC is: 5086-3092-5629 add me please! I do not know which pokemon has my safari friend code. Thanks in advance!!

I'll add you for safari if you want.

LF: Dragon safari with noibat. My safari is bug type; not sure which pokemon exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Looking to start a collection of safari's.

I don't know what my safari type is yet, so if someone could let me know that would be great.

My FC is: 1950-8023-4328

Years

LF: Dragon safari with noibat. My safari is bug type; not sure which pokemon exactly.

Looking to start a collection of safari's.

I don't know what my safari type is yet, so if someone could let me know that would be great.

My FC is: 1950-8023-4328

I've added you both. My friend code is 3196-5377-7683.

Years
Hey I'm looking for friends as well! I've added the other three people on this page but everyone, please add me! Then, PM me and I'll add you. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014

Paras, Beautifly, and ???
Have you beat the game yet? If you haven't, I can't tell you what the third is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back