• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • If I may I have another breeding request but I'll be able to Ev train them this time lol

FC: already friends
    IGN: Sean Carter
    Species: Swinub
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Oblivious
    Nickname: Sir Tusk Alot
    Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Ancient Power, Icicle Spear, Icicle crash
    IV Spread: 31 / 31 / 31 / xx / xx / 31
    Pokeball: Any
    Other:

Species: Nidoran
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Hustle
    Nickname: King Arthur
    Egg Moves: none
    IV Spread: 31 / xx / 31 / 31 / xx / 31
    Pokeball: Any
    Other:

I will probably work on those tomorrow since I'm working on other requests today. And I don't really mind the frequency of requests as long as you aren't asking for like ten at a time. :P (2-3 is a perfect amount though).

Years
  • FC: 4725-8544-3444
    IGN: Alex
    Species: Swinub, Dratini
    Nature: Jolly, Adamant
    Ability: Thick Fat, Multiscale
    Nickname: Back Then, Awesome
    Egg Moves: (Stealth Rocks, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Ancient Power) , (Extreme Speed)
    IV Spread: Both 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Pokeball: Doesn't matter
    Other: None

In return, I can give you an Adamant Magikarp with its correct IVs and a Bold Chansey with correct IVs and with Egg Moves Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss.

Years
  • FC: 4725-8544-3444
    IGN: Alex
    Species: Swinub, Dratini
    Nature: Jolly, Adamant
    Ability: Thick Fat, Multiscale
    Nickname: Back Then, Awesome
    Egg Moves: (Stealth Rocks, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Ancient Power) , (Extreme Speed)
    IV Spread: Both 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Pokeball: Doesn't matter
    Other: None

In return, I can give you an Adamant Magikarp with its correct IVs and a Bold Chansey with correct IVs and with Egg Moves Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss.

Hi! Thanks for coming to the shop! ^_^

I think that sounds good (although I'm especially drooling for that Chansey). I'm going to work on breeding requests tomorrow, since I'm getting ready to turn it in for the night.

Years
  • Hi! Thanks for coming to the shop! ^_^

I think that sounds good (although I'm especially drooling for that Chansey). I'm going to work on breeding requests tomorrow, since I'm getting ready to turn it in for the night.

Yeah, I knew you would be dying for that Chansey as soon as I mentioned its Egg moves. ^_^ can't wait until tomorrow!

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
    Years
  • Hi! Thanks for coming to the shop! ^_^

When you get that Chansey can you hatch a replica and add it to my order lol

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I'm okay with that. :P I have now acquired the five I mentioned, which are now up on the shop page. And we still need to do the first trade.

Had your two ready since yesterday, but for the last half of the day which you didn't seem to be online for. xD I'm online now if you are though.

Years
  • Hello again Hughes! I would love to make another two requests!

Species: Heatmor
    Nature: Any
    Ability: White Smoke (HA)
    Nickname: No
    Pokeball: Dream Ball

Species: Tropius
    Ability: Harvest (HA)

As always, my Apricorn Pokés (here) and Dream Ball Pokes (here) are listed, and if you're interested in more than two in one sitting there are two others from you that I'm also interested in. :)

Years
  • Hello again Hughes! I would love to make another two requests!

Species: Heatmor
    Ability: White Smoke (HA)

Species: Tropius
    Ability: Harvest (HA)

As always, my Apricorn Pokés (here) and Dream Ball Pokes (here) are listed, and if you're interested in more than two in one sitting there are two others from you that I'm also interested in. :)

Wow, I'm looking at your updated Dream Ball list and it's so hard to choose! I'm just going to keep it at two for now because I'm a little swamped with requests. I'll take a Dream Ball Aipom and Seedot. Yours should probably be ready tomorrow, but I will let you know if that changes.

****​

Also fun shop note: A new addition that should be coming soon will be a Defog Scyther. Freshly imported from Gen IV. :)

Years
  • Wow, I'm looking at your updated Dream Ball list and it's so hard to choose! I'm just going to keep it at two for now because I'm a little swamped with requests. I'll take a Dream Ball Aipom and Seedot. Yours should probably be ready tomorrow, but I will let you know if that changes.

Hehe, sure thing! And I'll likely be back as long as it's fine by you so no worries! XD
    I'll get those two ready tonight and be able to trade when you are!

Years
  • Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services

IGN: Kara or Vash
    FC: 5000-2479-0671
    Trade Review: Click Here

Welcome! ^_^ This is a pretty simple shop, so I hope everyone will find something they like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Shop Update
    So I don't know how many people are aware of this, but I'm probably older than the average user of this forum. I recently graduated from college, and I just accepted a full-time job that starts in a little less than a month. Once that begins, I will be working 10+ hours a day (depending on the time of year), plus I will be studying for a major certification. That being said, once I get into the swing of work-mode, I will designate special days every week that will be my time to complete trades, work on breeding requests, etc. So for now, nothing will be different, but after that I will change the format of the shop so it will be very convenient for me. Just giving everyone a heads up since it's just around the corner!

On a more current update, I have redone part of my Competitive Breeding section, featuring some of my available HA Pokemon and Egg moves, as well as some of the already bred Pokemon that I have available.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trade Shop

Rules/Notes for Trade Shop:
    1. Follow all guidelines posted by Pokecommunity.
    2. All of my Pokemon for trade are Kalos bred and have either of my OTs, which are Vash (48517) or Kara (60765). None of my Pokemon are cloned, but I do accept clones or I would permit someone to clone my Pokemon.
    3. I will not accept hacked Pokemon as payment. If you claim to have given me a legitimate Pokemon and I discover that it is fake, you will be reported.
    4. Please make all requests by posting to the trade shop.
    5. Offers will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
    6. Let me know if you would like any nicknames or if you wanted the Pokemon to be EV Trained. However, I can't guarantee if all my already bred Pokemon can be nicknamed due to trading between the games.
    7. If one of my Pokemon does not meet your specifications for any reason, please let me know (please PM me), and I will do my best to fix the problem.
    8. I reserve the right to decline anyone who I feel is being rude or disrespectful.

Pokemon Available - Competitively Bred
    Spoiler:

Looking For (ranked):
    1. 4-5 IV Pokemon, in particular ones I don't have or with different egg moves
    2. Pokemon with HAs not found in XY or B2W2, particularly I'm looking for a HA Quilfish
    3. Dream Ball females with HAs
    4. Battle Items
    5. Other offers (shinies, events, other rareballs, etc) while not preferred can be discussed

Breeding Services

Rules/Notes for Breeding Services:
    1. General notes from above apply here.
    2. Breeding requests will be limited to two (2) per person at any given time.
    3. Please make your request on the Trade Shop, and then I will PM you with details.
    4. If I feel I have too many requests, I will close my breeding services until I have caught up.
    5. All breeding requests should be made using the form below.
    6. I will not breed for shininess or 6IVs.
    7. There will be certain requests that I cannot meet due to their complexity. I will do my best to meet any request, but if I say that I cannot meet it, please be respectful.
    8. I cannot make any promises as to how long your request will take, but I will try to get your Pokemon(s) ready within the timeline I give you upon your request.
    9. I also have a selection of rareball Pokemon, but they are not my favorite to breed as most of them don't have the proper natures or any IVs. If you are interested in trading for a rareball Pokemon, ask me for a list and we can talk about specifications. All of my offerings are legit rareball mons, most of which were caught by me.

For Breeding Requests

FC:
    IGN:
    Species:
    Ability:
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves:
    IV Spread:
    Pokeball:
    Other:

Competitive Breeding List:
    Spoiler:

Rareball Collection
    Spoiler:

Completed Trades:
    • xmishix - rotom and sneasel for larvitar and eevee
    • Hibicakes - plusle and minun for nidoran and buneary
    • HxCrypt - gligar for misdreavus
    • Professor_Jared - drilbur for toxic orb; cleffa for air balloon
    • matwe - love ball misdreavus, minun, plusle for dream ball timburr, gastly, cherubi; dream ball tangela, wooper, sableye, and slowpoke for dream ball murkrow, swablu, shellos, and shuppet
    • Firebreathing Ice Cube - safari ball smeargle, shinx, and dream ball wooper for Machop, HA Swinub, and HA Swirlix

Hey, thanks!

Years
  • Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

(East Sea - blue/green) <— Interested in the Blue one
    Sticky Hold l Storm Drain
    EMs: Acid Armor, Clear Smog, Yawn, Amnesia

Regenerator (HA)
    EMs: Giga Drain, Rage Powder, Leech Seed

Hey, I got these two ready. The Shellos has its HA (Sand Force) but does not have those egg moves. If you'd like an HA with the egg moves, I would have to rebreed them, but I could have that ready tomorrow. Could I get an HA Turtwig and an HA Mudkip? Both can be male.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hey, I got these two ready. The Shellos has its HA (Sand Force) but does not have those egg moves. If you'd like an HA with the egg moves, I would have to rebreed them, but I could have that ready tomorrow. Could I get an HA Turtwig and an HA Mudkip? Both can be male.
    Egg moves are an added bonus but it's fine with me if it doesn't have them. I have a spare HA Turtwig and can breed you male HA Mudkip really quick, sure.

EDIT: Not sure if my spreadsheet has them down as having Egg Moves or not, but if it does then I haven't bred them onto these yet because they're pretty low on my priority list. Did you want them with egg moves or? I'll rebreed them tomorrow if you do.
    EDIT2: Phew, just checked and I didn't list any egg moves on those. xD Thanks again.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Elow~
    I'm interested with this little worm of yours~

Lv 1 (M)

Nature - Jolly
    Ability - Poison Point
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Defense Curl - Rollout - Toxic Spikes - Spikes​

I'm offering this little cute fox thing...

Lv 1 (F)

Nature - Timid
    Ability - Magician
    31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Wish - Magic Coat - Hypnosis - Heat Wave​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Elow~
    I'm interested with this little worm of yours~

Lv 1 (M)

Nature - Jolly
    Ability - Poison Point
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Defense Curl - Rollout - Toxic Spikes - Spikes​

I'm offering this little cute fox thing...

Lv 1 (F)

Nature - Timid
    Ability - Magician
    31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Wish - Magic Coat - Hypnosis - Heat Wave​

Sounds good. ^_^ Do you want the Venipede nicknamed?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Hi..any chance to trade my dreamball HA gible with your dreamball HA riolu?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back