• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Forgotten Pokémon

blue

gucci
Years
  • Lumineon is definitely up there.

It isn't a forgettable Pokemon for me as it is one of my all time favourites, but for most people I can imagine it is pretty forgettable. It's a shame because it has a beautiful design and could potentially be much better if given a mega and/or Quiver Dance.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Masquerain, Maractus, Lilligant, Avalugg, Skuntank, Girafarig, Stantler, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Shiftry, Clamperl, Mothim, Throh, Sawk, Beheeyem, Heatmor, Carbink... These are the ones I have after looking through the list of every single Pokémon - a lot of very forgettable faces in that bunch! As the the most forgotten one, I'd say probably Mothim, the poor thing </3

I said Farfetch'd out loud and my friend replied "Of course Farfetch'd is remembered... it's a Pokémon holding a leek." Proven wrong on that one.

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
  • These lists have a self-refuting nature, seeing any candidate for the "most forgettable" pokemon would be interesting for that very purpose. Lumineon, Maractus and Deliberd have something of a cult appreciation because everyone talks about how forgettable they are.

That said, my picks are Relicanth (the only reason for remembering it is capturing the regi trios), Octillery (impossible to guess this evolves from Remoraid), and many middle evolution pokemon like Lampent or Eelektrik (we only remember the one we caught and the one we use in battle, not what comes in between).

Back